MyA

First Name
Marc-Yvon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The "sources" listed along the top can be reordered so you can move the 4 or 5 to show along the top. So I have Sirius, Favorites, USB and Apple Music shown. I also use the steering wheel joker button to skip to the next station as I almost always have "Favorites" listed as my source. The button will go to the next station in my Favorites list. I have added my favorite stations on Sirius, Internet Radio and will add in Apple Music as well. Pushing the button will skip to the next "Favorite" "Station".
Since I got my MY2021 4S, I keep loosing my favorites. This seems to be dependant on the mode of entry/accessing the vehicle…

Hopefully the uPdate will fix that.
I loose my favorites on a weekly basis.
Sponsored

SteveDC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 308QV
Country flag
I figured I'd start a fresh thread for us to share findings on the new software.

So far things I've noticed:
  • Apple Music sparks right up and works a lot more reliably. This is -without- the wifi hotspot feature, which expired for me and I didn't renew.
  • Apple Podcasts are also substantially more reliable. There were specific shows that the old version flatly refused to play; they now work well.
  • The park assist beeptone is slightly different now.
  • I checked out the charger search and filtered to 100kWh+ - found an EVSlow charger in Murphy TX that I didn't know existed.
Things I haven't yet checked, but I expect probably work now:
  • Does dynamic lighting now work with SiriusXM and Carplay?
  • Are trip "calculation thresholds" increased? Can I set a trip from Frisco TX to Flagstaff now and have it work rather than time out?
So far the overall responsiveness and fixes are making me quite happy indeed.
Wow! 19,000 views. Your famous! 🙂 thanks for this important thread.

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, 911 Turbo 991.2, Lambo Gallardo, F 458
Country flag
The newer Porsche McKinney service center...I inquired with my (awesome) service advisor about it - he let me know when it was ready and I booked an appointment online for the next day.

I was not expecting to have to drop the car off but otherwise it went smoothly.
Hey Derek! I'm in Dallas as well. So McKinney got you in? Checking with the Lemmon Park Place right now for availability.

porcha

First Name
H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes - See my picture post above.
Thanks - much appreciated. Is the "new content" just the addition of the compass? I was secretly hoping for some Car Play content to be displayed...

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
Thanks - much appreciated. Is the "new content" just the addition of the compass? I was secretly hoping for some Car Play content to be displayed...
Actually the Nav is now shown on the HUD. This is a nice add. There are a few items you can configure to put in the HUD display. These are the three I had. (compass, speed, Nav)

Last edited:

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car went in to fix an AC issue and they said ANA6 is available. I got a call this afternoon to say the refrigerant was low, topping it up fixed the problem and there doesn’t seem to be a leak. The ANA6 update also apparently worked without an issue.

I am picking up tomorrow morning but noticed I can’t access the car via My Porsche. The car is stuck in Privacy Mode. Anyone else experienced this and was it easily fixed?

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car went in to fix an AC issue and they said ANA6 is available. I got a call this afternoon to say the refrigerant was low, topping it up fixed the problem and there doesn’t seem to be a leak. The ANA6 update also apparently worked without an issue.

I am picking up tomorrow morning but noticed I can’t access the car via My Porsche. The car is stuck in Privacy Mode. Anyone else experienced this and was it easily fixed?
They do this while it is in the shop so you don't tweak things while they are tweaking things. They should turn it off when you get it back but in my case they didn't. This led to Internet Radio and Spotify not working amongst other things. Just go in and deactivate it and all works well again.

Last edited:

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
They do this while it is in the shop so you don't tweak things while they are tweaking things. They should turn it off when you get it back but in my case they didn't. This led to Internet Radio not working amongst other things. Just go in and deactivate it and all works well again.
Nice. I was hoping it would be something like that, thanks for clarifying.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
They do this while it is in the shop so you don't tweak things while they are tweaking things. They should turn it off when you get it back but in my case they didn't. This led to Internet Radio not working amongst other things. Just go in and deactivate it and all works well again.
Mine was also in privacy mode.

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
Just recieved the car after update (on 4S MY2021) at Porsche Dealer in Rome (Italy). I will wait for see the improvements.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
has anyone seen a sizable increase in the car's range after this update?

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
has anyone seen a sizable increase in the car's range after this update?
I did see a little boost. My Base ‘22 79kwh battery shows 221 miles at 100%. Before I was seeing around 200. I’ll take it!!

Porsche Taycan Latest Taycan Software Update Findings and Reviews Thread 39E5A4F0-8C2F-4CF4-9BD6-4DFC75AD72E9
Sponsored