B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Software patch to make you believe it has better range....
Today, I had 402km at 100% SoC….but maybe it’s too soon to make any conclusions after less than 300km.
Sponsored

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
I just got the uPdate.

Hot takes:
- I'm disappointed that the app spinner is still dominant in the app and it never actually turns green when connected (even when the data is clearly updated)
- Plug and Charge was not working on my MY21 on IONITY chargers, and now it does! Yah :)
- Overall menus do seem more reliable.
- The humming sound I was hearing before seems to be attenuated
- Range seems to be slightly improved but range tests are so dependent on many factors that it's hard to quantify
- ParkAssist is still missing most parking spots (at least in Switzerland).
- I miss the cluster info on power distribution between front and back

I'm optimistic that new OTA updates and app changes will keep on improving this car bit by bit.

Last edited:

stirthepot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
My car, 2022 4S, no longer works at EA stations via Plug & Charge. In fact, the option is no longer displayed in the PCM at all. This did work from the day I picked the car up. TBH I don't even know how to initiate a session via the app because I only ever used Plug & Charge from the day I picked up the car. I picked it up in NC and drove home to NJ and charged with it several times along the way.

Last weekend wife took a small road trip to visit family and on the way home Plug and Charge didn't work, swiped a card and went on her way. I looked at resolving the issued yesterday at a different charger and the same problem occurred.

The option I used to have, as shown is this video no longer exists. Only the first and third options are now displayed in the PCM., ,

Emailing porsche customer service has been futile to this point, and the dealership is saying they have to order 3 parts to rectify the issue and that its related to a new recall. I don't think either of them have a clue what they are talking about. I'm going to try a factory reset over the weekend when I have more time. Frustrating.

Anyone else have this issue or have a suggested fix?

Gooner

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
One annoying thing with my Spotify app after the update is the loading/connecting time when I start the car. Takes 2-3 minutes before connecting and the music starts. Anyone having the same issue? When I start the car booth the Spotify screen and nav screen is spinning with loading screen. Nav starts pretty quick but Spotify don’t 😡

Cyberdriver888

First Name
Håkon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
@ElectricSoul

- I liked to have the CarPlay button on the AC control screen but it seems I can no longer get that shortcut there

[/QUOTE]
You can. When CarPlay is active it pops up on lower center screen. With color 😃

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
@ElectricSoul

- I liked to have the CarPlay button on the AC control screen but it seems I can no longer get that shortcut there
You can. When CarPlay is active it pops up on lower center screen. With color 😃
[/QUOTE]
Probably something I can configure? I don't remember how I got it there previously

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
My car, 2022 4S, no longer works at EA stations via Plug & Charge. In fact, the option is no longer displayed in the PCM at all. This did work from the day I picked the car up. TBH I don't even know how to initiate a session via the app because I only ever used Plug & Charge from the day I picked up the car. I picked it up in NC and drove home to NJ and charged with it several times along the way.

Last weekend wife took a small road trip to visit family and on the way home Plug and Charge didn't work, swiped a card and went on her way. I looked at resolving the issued yesterday at a different charger and the same problem occurred.

The option I used to have, as shown is this video no longer exists. Only the first and third options are now displayed in the PCM., ,

Emailing porsche customer service has been futile to this point, and the dealership is saying they have to order 3 parts to rectify the issue and that its related to a new recall. I don't think either of them have a clue what they are talking about. I'm going to try a factory reset over the weekend when I have more time. Frustrating.

Anyone else have this issue or have a suggested fix?
My 21 plug n charge has not worked for me the few times I used it. When I plug in, I get the request for credit card or Membership. I called EA and they walked me through the first time.

In the My Porsche App, at the bottom you select Map, and it will show the chargers you are at and you touch the icon on the map of the chargers and you pick the one you are at and the charge will initialize with the car and start charging and when done it will show $0.00.

I do not have the update yet, but thought it would help you until you figure out the issue.

RonJBr

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S MY21
Country flag
Was there also an update on PRIM during our nice new PCM update? I notice charging planner remains an interesting thing. Making sometimes un logic decisions (leading me off the highway, whilst next tankstop at the highway had a Fastned 350 charger.
Or do we still keep our ABRP as the standard?

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
All, I believe my car got the ANA6 update yesterday, but they are working on an unrelated matter so no car yet…but a quick question. Did your Service Advisor take time to go through all the changes the update created? Just curious.

BeauJTaylor

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I can’t connect
my phone after the update - trying to get into device manger - just results in a spinning wheel of death and loading device manager - I also can’t reboot PCM with the old method - is there a new way to do this?
Can you change user profiles to Guest and back? What color is the light on the top panel, green or red? I can't remember what light that is, but its up by your cabin interior lights buttons

BeauJTaylor

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
All, I believe my car got the ANA6 update yesterday, but they are working on an unrelated matter so no car yet…but a quick question. Did your Service Advisor take time to go through all the changes the update created? Just curious.
Nope
Sponsored