Leather care question

chizwheel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all. Just wondering what products you all use for leather cleaning or conditioning. I have the chalk light colored leather and am worried about using something that will stain or leave marks on the leather like I have read in some Amazon reviews.

Anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Hi all. Just wondering what products you all use for leather cleaning or conditioning. I have the chalk light colored leather and am worried about using something that will stain or leave marks on the leather like I have read in some Amazon reviews.

Anyone have any insight?
I have the Chalk interior and after a few months of driving in jeans every day I noticed quite a bit of blue denim transfer staining. I did a bunch of research and ended up cleaning the seats using a Magic Eraser and Leather Master cleaner. It was easy and the blue came right out so I'm much less stressed about jeans now, I'll just plan on cleaning the seats whenever I wash the car. Here's the stuff I used: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RHUME6

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
I have the Chalk interior and after a few months of driving in jeans every day I noticed quite a bit of blue denim transfer staining. I did a bunch of research and ended up cleaning the seats using a Magic Eraser and Leather Master cleaner. It was easy and the blue came right out so I'm much less stressed about jeans now, I'll just plan on cleaning the seats whenever I wash the car. Here's the stuff I used: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RHUME6
I think leather masters is good stuff, I used it with good success over the last 5 years on my light interior leather. I will say you should be careful of using a magic eraser. It’s essentially sandpaper. It will work, but you’re taking off a layer of the leather when you do. I’d avoid it if at all possible.

SebastienBeun

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 992 Carrera S
Country flag

Anyone have any insight?
Gyeon leather cleaner and then leather shield :)

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I swear by this stuff. So much so that I use it for leather couches we have. Great leather smell and leaves a nice finishing touch. https://www.zainostore.com/product/Z-10.html

I've been a fan of Zaino products for a decade but tried Griots 3 in 1 for my exterior and am quite impressed. I'm experimenting with different products until my new baby (4SCT) arrives. Haven't decided on PPF, ceramic or ceramic wax blends yet. Mr. YouTube says the Turtle Wax Hybrid and Mothers CMX are good too. (sorry to go off topic). Again, Zaino Leather in a Bottle is great stuff.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I like Adams. Every 6 week I clean and condition the my white leather so it doesn't stain and stays soft.
The best part about their conditioner is that it preserves the leather smell which is extremely important to me.

I do the steering wheel once a month

Porsche Taycan Leather care question leather-care-600x600
Sponsored