Leather for white Taycan - Chalk or Olea Beige ($2450 extra)?

Jack P

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla models
Country flag
How does the chalk leather look with white car?
Is Olea beige worth $2450.00 upgrade?
Jack P
Sponsored

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
How does the chalk leather look with white car?
Is Olea beige worth $2450.00 upgrade?
Jack P
I have seen the Olea Beige and if you like a wow color combined with black seat backs and seats imbedded within a black look in the back seat, I say go for it. I have attached a photo for you to consider. I would think about getting Dark Silver versus the Neodine look as it did look better to me. I have seen the Black/Limestone Beige but in a sample only. I would would be concerned about jean wear on the chalk seat and have heard that you need to get protection for the seat or you will be unhappy.

Porsche Taycan Leather for white Taycan - Chalk or Olea Beige ($2450 extra)? Taycan Rear seat

OP
OP

Jack P

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla models
Country flag
Thank you good thoughts! Cool picture like the color

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have seen the Olea Beige and if you like a wow color combined with black seat backs and seats imbedded within a black look in the back seat, I say go for it. I have attached a photo for you to consider. I would think about getting Dark Silver versus the Neodine look as it did look better to me. I have seen the Black/Limestone Beige but in a sample only. I would would be concerned about jean wear on the chalk seat and have heard that you need to get protection for the seat or you will be unhappy.

Taycan Rear seat.jpeg
Yes, at the auto show in Frankfurt there were terrible jean stains on the white interiors.

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
any Opinion if chalk beige or the crayon suits better with white exterior? From the pictures i see that by choosing crayon, only 4 leather seats are in crayon and the remaining is black . In case of chalk beige, all 5 seats and the doors are same color . Any suggestion?
Porsche Taycan Leather for white Taycan - Chalk or Olea Beige ($2450 extra)? B7742A1F-F937-4CEB-98F7-745071CD928A

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley Gt. C7 ZO6. Cayenne S. Panamera Turbo. Silverado 2500 Turbo Diesel
Country flag
any Opinion if chalk beige or the crayon suits better with white exterior? From the pictures i see that by choosing crayon, only 4 leather seats are in crayon and the remaining is black . In case of chalk beige, all 5 seats and the doors are same color . Any suggestion?
B7742A1F-F937-4CEB-98F7-745071CD928A.jpeg
Red

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello,

in my opinion, both colours work, but the light colour works better.

Cheers,
Henrik

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I would go for the crayon as I like the two different colours on the doors and the rear seats. It is also lighter which I like. Quite easy to get a good leather treatment on it to reduce or eliminate jeans stain etc.

Good luck!

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion! I would love to have crayon as well, if was just like Panamera, however in this case, crayon is only for 4 seats and console, not even on the back side of the front seats and doors. But in case of chalk beige, all doors, 5 seats both sides are of same colour. Roof lining is always black. Another choice would have been truffle brown if price was not an issue.

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
I visited my local dealer who has a large inventory and was able to compare interiors on a Panamera and went with chalk. We will deal with the protection. To me it just looks so much better plus I live in a warm climate and need it light.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion! I would love to have crayon as well, if was just like Panamera, however in this case, crayon is only for 4 seats and console, not even on the back side of the front seats and doors. But in case of chalk beige, all doors, 5 seats both sides are of same colour. Roof lining is always black. Another choice would have been truffle brown if price was not an issue.
I actually prefer the two tone colours with crayon. I like the fact that the middle seat in the back is black and the outer seats are crayon, as well as the patterns on the door. I live in a warm country so prefer lighter coloured seats but am well aware of the risk of jeans stains etc. But today there are some good treatments available to help mitigate that problem and there are also a lot of good cleaning products.

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
I visited my local dealer who has a large inventory and was able to compare interiors on a Panamera and went with chalk. We will deal with the protection. To me it just looks so much better plus I live in a warm climate and need it light.
Nice to get the opportunity to experience it in real. How is the colour on the door? I basically dont like doors with black as they gets dirty and is visible.
I hope it is the same as in picture

Porsche Taycan Leather for white Taycan - Chalk or Olea Beige ($2450 extra)? porsche-zoom2

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
I actually prefer the two tone colours with crayon. I like the fact that the middle seat in the back is black and the outer seats are crayon, as well as the patterns on the door. I live in a warm country so prefer lighter coloured seats but am well aware of the risk of jeans stains etc. But today there are some good treatments available to help mitigate that problem and there are also a lot of good cleaning products.
I like crayon as well and are well aware about the cleaning product. However I get a feeling that two tone colour will be exciting only when its brand new, just like the red / black interior I had on my previous BMW. Also, the shoe marks from the back seaters especially kids will be easily visible on black colour (back side of the front seat). Of course it is easy to clean though :)
Sponsored