First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi,

Like many of you I cannot spell the car with everything I want so need to make some choices. My idea is that since I can change the wheels I would rather speq the leather and "cheaper" aero sport wheels rather than not speq the leather and equip spyder design wheels...

Agree?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
I’d go for wheels!
Or middle ground 20” Turbo S with leather… depends on your build really. If going for black or slate leather, I’d stick to partial standard. If going for a feature interior such as crayon or Bordeaux then probably worth it!

stirthepot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
leather, can easily add wheels later when you have the cash.

nothing wrong with standard interior, but since your are eyeing the leather you must value it.

lol, this thread will be of no help in deciding as seen by opinions posted. decide what you value most. everyone has their own opinion and there is no right or wrong answer.

Last edited:

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hi,

Like many of you I cannot spell the car with everything I want so need to make some choices. My idea is that since I can change the wheels I would rather speq the leather and "cheaper" aero sport wheels rather than not speq the leather and equip spyder design wheels...

Agree?
Leather.

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
Hi,

Agree?
Wheels Wheels Wheels!! 100% of people see your wheels whereas probably 5% of people see your interior enough to know if its full or partial leather. Basic Taycan wheels are a no no

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Wheels Wheels Wheels!! 100% of people see your wheels whereas probably 5% of people see your interior enough to know if its full or partial leather. Basic Taycan wheels are a no no
so the question is….are you buying the car for you to enjoy or others to view?
it’s a difficult one I know.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi,

Agree?
Leather for the reasons you gave - males sense.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Hi,

Agree?
if there is nowhere else where you can save, then I’d go for leather over wheels. In the future you could always upgrade the wheels if funds allow and use the old wheels for winter tyres.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Buy the car for yourself, not someone else!

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayman 981 GT4
Country flag
Leather, you will touch and look at it every time you drive. Wheels are simple to change later and you can flog your existing ones to minimise the cost to change, you can also get wheels you cannot spec like the GTS wheels which are mega.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I would have the aero sport ones already. So in that case would you still upgrade the wheels?