Leather seat centres in contrasting colour not shown on online configuration

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
Hi All,

I am looking to get red leather seats with black centres (contracting colour). The online configurator has the option to choose the colour of the contrasting centres but frustratingly does not show the image.

Can anyone help with this? Is there anyone with red leather seats and black centre leather?

I have seen the video below in YouTube which has crayon leather with black centres.

Your help is appreciated, thanks to all in advance. :like:

Sponsored

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I wish I could help but instead I am confused. I am opting for the middle seat in back but did not know if other colors are offered. In the configurator it looks like its a different color than the chalk interior I've ordered, but I cannot really tell. So is this an option I need to look for?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I wish I could help but instead I am confused. I am opting for the middle seat in back but did not know if other colors are offered. In the configurator it looks like its a different color than the chalk interior I've ordered, but I cannot really tell. So is this an option I need to look for?
All seats will be the same colour. I you have chosen chalk then all will be the same.

To specifically change the seat centres to a contrasting colour and / or change the stitching there are separate options for this but alas the configurator doesn't have these images yet. You could get a fair idea if you look at the Panamera and play with this option there.
Sponsored