BlizZzart

First Name
Evert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-pace, JAguar F-type
Country flag
I'm busy with the last steps of my Cross Tourismo build and almost ready to order.
I'm still in doubt about a couple of things (as everybody I think :) ) but the main thing I'm not sure of is the Matrix lights. €3100,- option (US$3600,-) .

It is really hard to find the difference in looks (lighting on lighting off / DLRs, indicator etc.) I don't care so much about night visibility as the roads here are very well lid and there are lampposts on almost every road.

The thing is I ordered a Jaguar, 3 years ago and choose for the LED upgrade, I wasn't sure back then but when I look back and see other Jaguars cars I'm so happy I choose the upgrade, as it looks so much better and modern with lights on and off, indicator.

I searched a lot of images and created a merge of 2 Taycans with different headlights.
So if I'm correct left is Matrix and right is Regular Led? If this is the differents in looks I think the Matrix looks better.
Can people confirm or upload a image of their headlight (Regular and Matrix) or even tintent / glacier, DLR, indicator full light. I'm super curious.
The dealer said there is no difference in looks and I just don't believe them.?

Porsche Taycan Led vs Matrix Led TAYCANLIGHTSdef
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
They are similar but the for 4 corners (daytime lights) carry a matrix panel each (individual leds to create the matrix). The interior mouldings are different (LED Matrix lettering on the inside) and can be black in colour (option) as opposed to dark grey (not a lot of difference).

Left hand image is Matrix - different shaped cowling around the matrix.

The daytime lights in either also provide the indicators - the go out when the indicator is on and then back on when off. Same for either headlight.

Matrix is the superior light for sure.