Let’s see your Chalk/Beige (aka limestone) leather

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
So after much deliberation I am back to Jet Black Metallic…I just can’t stop being “boring”.

In an effort to do something different and sidestep the “hearse” comments, I’m now contemplating having a lighter interior….so as the title says…let’s see ‘em.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Imho, white (biege, chalk) looks excellent, but it’s too sensitive, especially on jeans.

raymort

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020
Country flag
Imho, white (biege, chalk) looks excellent, but it’s too sensitive, especially on jeans.
I have Chalk with the Gentian Blue ext. I pretty much wear shorts 24/7. I will say that jeans on Porsche leather (no matter the color) transfers blue. You just may not see it too easily on the black, but you can see it with the red for sure.

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
I have Chalk with the Gentian Blue ext. I pretty much wear shorts 24/7. I will say that jeans on Porsche leather (no matter the color) transfers blue. You just may not see it too easily on the black, but you can see it with the red for sure.
Any particular ways to guard against staining, or to remove them if they happen? Or just plain old leather cleaner and conditioner?

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I had a gTechniq new car detail on my Macan with Red leather. Never had any problems with colour transfer.
Sponsored