DHSMIAMI

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 S Cab
Country flag
I know the rear seats bordeaux red And Chalk Leather interiors Have a black surrounding around the actual rear seat But the lime stone beige online doesn’t show that. Does anybody know if the lime stone beige also gets the black surrounding? Photo attached of the lime stone beige leather seat on the porsche website

Porsche Taycan Limestone Beige/ Black Leather interior image
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
IMO, it’a not black.
you can check in configurator….if you select chalk, then you‘ll see black part.
if you select olea beige, you’ll see black part as well.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
No. (I'm currently driving a loaner with limestone)

Reactions: B61

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yep. Definitely not. Almost the entire backseat, as well as front and back of front seats and doors is beige.

It is a nice color but I am concerned almost "too beige". Currently its my choice in standard, but I am recently considering Black/Meranti in Olea (especially after I have a glass of bourbon)

• Haha
Reactions: B61

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Almost no black at all in the limestone beige interior so it is much more light and airy than any other choice.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Almost no black at all in the limestone beige interior so it is much more light and airy than any other choice.
Chalk is lighter and less old man Buick. Limestone still has black dash, upper doors, headliner, A & B-pillars, sill trims, carpet, steering wheel.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Chalk is lighter and less old man Buick. Limestone still has black dash, upper doors, headliner, A & B-pillars, sill trims, carpet, steering wheel.
It isn't called chalk here, it is called "crayon".
It isn't called limestone here either, "chalk-beige"
If you look at my post elsewhere it shows the difference, the crayon is basically a black interior with white seat facings, white flashes on the doors and under the dash.
The chalk-beige only has black on the dash top and a bit at the top of the doors. The "B" pillar and headlining look black though :(
Crayon looks nice in a way but far too much black for me, I particularly dislike the back of the front seats being black.
I have usually liked a red interior but again, the Taycan version is mainly black with a few red bits.

I am not familiar with Buicks they were never imported into the UK being totally unsuited both to our roads and to the fact than people didn't change cars every year (the model year concept isn't one used here either for the same reason).
Sponsored

Last edited: