Limited Edition Taycan metal design sketch for depositors!

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Limited Edition Taycan metal design sketch for depositors! taycanart1

Porsche Taycan Limited Edition Taycan metal design sketch for depositors! taycanart2

Got this from FedEx today. Porsche has sent me so much stuff this year it is incredible.

I expect this will show up soon for many of you on here too. Says it is the last gift for initial depositors.

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Delivery of our Taycans would be even nicer but the depositor's gifts have been a nice touch! They're going to be a nice daily desktop reminder of being a first adopter of such a seminal Porsche car.

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My wife laughed at it and asked what I was supposed to do with that? I didn't have an answer really, I'm not a huge fan of tchotchkes.

CWW

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
Got mine today.
Hopefully 2 months and counting for the car.

llpoole

First Name
LeJon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C4 Cabriolet, MB CLS 550, GS 350, Chevy Nova, Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Got mine today. But what is this?
Porsche Taycan Limited Edition Taycan metal design sketch for depositors! 3E624F05-0176-400D-9FEB-72F33D2639EB

OP
OP
Jenner

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
There should be instructions included with it...they are the "feet" that allow it to stand on its own (see my pic)

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Whoopde F'in Doo!

I would like to have my car. :mad::mad::mad:
One doesn't rely on the other. It's not like they are stopping production on "[your] car" for these nifty trinkets. I think it's a nice touch for waiting customers.

And if you don't like it, give it away or take it to your dealer. I'm sure someone would be happy to take the item off your hands.

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
One doesn't rely on the other. It's not like they are stopping production on "[your] car" for these nifty trinkets. I think it's a nice touch for waiting customers.

And if you don't like it, give it away or take it to your dealer. I'm sure someone would be happy to take the item off your hands.
Got mine today too! Would rather have the real thing:):)

boyko23

First Name
Boyko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4
Country flag
If someone is gonna throw it, I would take it with a lot of appreciation. I'm a huge fan and collect such Porsche "memories"...

Passifier

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN TURBO in production - (Tesla S-SOLD), Cayenne, MB 300 SUV
Country flag
Got mine yesterday and it looks good next to all of the other "gifts" to keep me happy for another two or three months.......

Larry Martin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1960 Roadster
Country flag
taycanart1.jpg

taycanart2.jpg

Got this from FedEx today. Porsche has sent me so much stuff this year it is incredible.

I expect this will show up soon for many of you on here too. Says it is the last gift for initial depositors.
The "stand" is a bit strange, in that the back doesn't rest flush to the surface, and it makes the picture lean out. Did I configure this wrong?

Passifier

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN TURBO in production - (Tesla S-SOLD), Cayenne, MB 300 SUV
Country flag
The "stand" is a bit strange, in that the back doesn't rest flush to the surface, and it makes the picture lean out. Did I configure this wrong?
I had the same trouble until I realized that the screws should not be too tight because the piece tends to fall forward. Also, be sure the openings on both base pieces should be pushed up flush to the base of the plate. Not a great base design but if you loosen up the screws, it should help.

Larry Martin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1960 Roadster
Country flag
I had the same trouble until I realized that the screws should not be too tight because the piece tends to fall forward. Also, be sure the openings on both base pieces should be pushed up flush to the base of the plate. Not a great base design but if you loosen up the screws, it should help.
That helped but its not the design solution I'd expect from Porsche. Hope the car is better thought-out.
Sponsored