Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
I dont think so.. Thie Taycan has been completly different than the other Porsche launched so far. Much more secrecy around it. Also they updated the 0-100 from 3.5 to 3 (whch they knew all along that the car could do 0 to 100 under 3) this week so it´s almost like they want to lower people´s expectations and then blow us all when the car is launched. We´ll see.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I dont think so.. Thie Taycan has been completly different than the other Porsche launched so far. Much more secrecy around it. Also they updated the 0-100 from 3.5 to 3 (whch they knew all along that the car could do 0 to 100 under 3) this week so it´s almost like they want to lower people´s expectations and then blow us all when the car is launched. We´ll see.
I really hope so.

I think it's going to be pretty amazing

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You bet
Country flag
I hope we can all take away something positive from the live event!
There has been a crazy amount of positive car news lately and none of that was from Porsche, it’s about time they join in.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
do you have a reputable source for the revised 0-100 time ? I’ve seen it floating around, but it’s always second or third hand.

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
2 articles from this past week from car and drivers and motor trend

Paulo

First Name
Paulo