Country flag
Very cool!

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
I would normally not do the gold wheels, but they look amazing. Did you happen to get the gold trim on the inside. I have the truffle brown which has it, and it looks great.

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Liquid aurum wrap paint on carbon bodykit plus pff ..here some photos of the beast 20201109_171258

I would normally not do the gold wheels, but they look amazing. Did you happen to get the gold trim on the inside. I have the truffle brown which has it, and it looks great.
Normaly i never used aurum wheels too.when i specd it l liked it and i hoped it looks good at rl too.and when i get the car i understand i dont need to paint them to black :).yes aurum inside with oleo brown leather
Porsche Taycan Liquid aurum wrap paint on carbon bodykit plus pff ..here some photos of the beast 20201109_171258

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
Love it!

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Ohhh lovely! Well done!

Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag
Beautiful job. Congrats!

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Normaly i never used aurum wheels too.when i specd it l liked it and i hoped it looks good at rl too.and when i get the car i understand i dont need to paint them to black :).yes aurum inside with oleo brown leather
20201109_171258.jpg
Hello, I see you have the ashtray. I don't smoke but was wondering if the ashtray is good just to close of one of the cupholders just to put something in it. What do you think? Any pics of the ashtray with the lid open showing the inside? Thx!

The key is a nice touch! I have also ordered a cherry red key to go with my car. ?

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Hello, I see you have the ashtray. I don't smoke but was wondering if the ashtray is good just to close of one of the cupholders just to put something in it. What do you think? Any pics of the ashtray with the lid open showing the inside? Thx!

The key is a nice touch! I have also ordered a cherry red key to go with my car. ?
Im a smoker but not in car i was add that only for look .using it for key holder aswell i will update you with some photos m8 tdy

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Im a smoker but not in car i was add that only for look .using it for key holder aswell i will update you with some photos m8 tdy
Thx! Looking forward to them. Would also be primarily for look and also keeping small stuff. ?