CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I second that.
Front and rear... but shoots needs to be taken from a (very) low position, with appropriate light.
For instance, photo taken by @tkav : it would look much better if he would took few steps on the left and went on his knees....
(I would also park it in reverse, leaving lights on... but that's another step ...
also on pics taken from the front/side, front tires should not be angled/turning in or out more than 10 degrees

Last edited:

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
I was hoping to get the Taycan before the leaves fell off but it still isn’t here, so our Prius instead :)
1666191194459.jpeg
I had my suspicions but this is now obvious - you’re a vampire Frank. Not only you hate pan roofs, but you’re also trying to block out all the windows at your house with ivy 👀

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I had my suspicions but this is now obvious - you’re a vampire Frank. Not only you hate pan roofs, but you’re also trying to block out all the windows at your house with ivy 👀
Strictly it is a Virginia Creeper but yes I do use plants for shade though this side is worse than the other, which has Wisteria, because it is mainly staircase, corridors, bathrooms and toilets. Access from inside to clear the windows is almost impossible!

My kids do take the mickey too.

Top right is my study and lower left is kitchen so I can keep them clear easily enough.
I am getting too old to suspend myself over drops to clear the creeper. It needs to come off the roof too but the guy who used to come has retired.
Sponsored