Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Grabbed this shot while doing the paperwork and evaluating my Macan's trade in value. Picking this one up tomorrow and I'm beyond amped.

I already have tinted parking lights and spacers on order...haha.

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 50431740851_576ffa2799_h
Sponsored

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Not necessarily scenery, but washed it last night in preparation for paint correction and ceramic coating today and tomorrow. Figured I'd grab some night shots w/ some long exposures :)

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 50460420128_4682c6031b_h

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 50460418853_f4a938ad5b_h

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 50461121341_6d0b56a78d_h

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 50461288487_fdef420771_h

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
One thing that can't be understated is how badass the Taycan looks in the dark/with lights on. I don't love the lightbar implementation on the Cayenne or Macan but it's super aggressive & cool on the Taycan (and 992). Same with the headlights.

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
For my first "long" drive, I took a 200 mile roundtrip journey...to pick up my favorite sandwich for myself and my poker buddies. Along the way, I passed some of the wind turbines that power my car (all electricity in my house and in my surrounding area comes from natural/renewable sources, so whether I charge at home or at the nearby EA, I'm not using fossil fuels).

I ended up with about 30.5kwh usage and had a remaining range of 98 miles when I returned home. I don't know why Porsche allows the horrible "official" range ratings to go unchallenged.

I've had my car for almost a month and have only put 650 miles on it. Grrrrrr.

By the way, I stored the 8 sandwiches in the frunk and when I went the ~100 miles home, they were still warm...and the smell of pastrami didn't leak into the cabin (whew!).

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 20201010_095407

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 20201010_104748

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
After nearly five weeks at the detailer getting wet-sanded, buffed, and coated with Modesta BC-04 (glass & titanium) to reduce orange peel, we finally have our Turbo S home (process interrupted by west coast smoke and ash from forest fires and urgent requests from local Porsche dealer) P.S. - car accidentally left lifted due to our steep driveway:

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0187
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0167
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0171
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0171
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0174
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0183
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0179

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0169

Last edited:

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
After nearly five weeks at the detailer getting wet-sanded, buffed, and coated with Modesta BC-04 (glass & titanium) to reduce orange peel, we finally have our Turbo S home (process interrupted by west coast smoke and ash from forest fires and urgent requests from local Porsche dealer)
FIVE WEEKS?!? That's 200 hours of labor, not to mention 840 hours you were denied your Taycan. Please elaborate.

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
FIVE WEEKS?!? That's 200 hours of labor, not to mention 840 hours you were denied your Taycan. Please elaborate.
The gentleman doing the wet sanding and buffing said it felt like he was making $5 an hour, but all the interruptions caused most of the delay. It was not cheap by most standards but we felt our price was ok.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Not sure how scenic it is, but yesterday I attended the Petit le Mans race at Road Atlanta. Traditionally, the race offers special parking for Porsche's in the Porsche Corral in the infield, but this year they added something new: a Performance EV Corral, and I chose to park there. One of the displays they set up in the Corral was a BEAM solar parking pad, and when I pulled in they asked if they could display my car as the display model. There was another Taycan there, a debadged Turbo S with Florida plates, but I never saw who drove it. A local Atlanta dealer also brought a Turbo and a Turbo S, the latter was parked in the Porsche Corral.

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 20201017_170400

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 20201017_091616

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery 20201017_090958

The event itself was pretty fun. Porsche was there in force, and had an owners-lounge/day club set up with food, beverages, a DJ, race viewing platforms and a selection of famous racing Porsches on display. Better yet, it was all complimentary for Porsche owners. Petit le Mans is great for car spotting in general; where else could you find someone's Porsche 918 just parked casually in a field?!?