Log Out of PCM for When Servicing?

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Greetings. My Taycan is in the shop for a recall (they picked it up this morning). Do most people on this forum log out of their Porsche Connect accounts when they give their car to another party? I did, and I am now questioning that decision because I am dreading not being able to log back in.
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I kept mine logged in and it was a good idea because I could check how many miles the dealer drove and where the car was overnight. I had a very bad previous experience with my Macan where the service manager of another dealer drove my car over the weekend for his personal use and he put on 150 miles in the sake of driving the car more to make sure it is not leaking oil. He actually did it twice and he admitted it verbally but I could not otherwise prove it.

TaycanNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had a loaner that was on guest account for almost two weeks so I finally logged into the PCM with my Porsche Account. Naturally I returned it and forgot to log out. Does anyone know if there is a way to remotely log out??

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Greetings. My Taycan is in the shop for a recall (they picked it up this morning). Do most people on this forum log out of their Porsche Connect accounts when they give their car to another party? I did, and I am now questioning that decision because I am dreading not being able to log back in.
Typically I wouldn't bother. If you have PVTS+ you can control various features when in for servicing etc. Pretty sure they have a 'god' account which will access all and sundry in any event - besides they'll go in the backdoor with their PIWIS tool(s).
Sponsored