First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just gauging interest at this point:

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
There are 4 fast chargers on-site which we would have access to.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

Please let me know if you're interested.
Could you send me details please.

MarcS

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (19.11.20!), 350GLE
Country flag
Interested as well, If you still need some...

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just gauging interest at this point:

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
There are 4 fast chargers on-site which we would have access to.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

Please let me know if you're interested.
Can I have the info please. You’ll want a red one surely?!

OP
OP
bootsie

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I've just heard that the Taycan VIP shuttle part of the event isn't going to go ahead this year. But, we'll try again for next year when hopefully things will be a little more settled.

Thanks

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I've just heard that the Taycan VIP shuttle part of the event isn't going to go ahead this year. But, we'll try again for next year when hopefully things will be a little more settled.

Thanks
Maybe you should just create one yourself and we’ll all come for the craic!
Sponsored