Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
Pop me the PM too please. Sounds pretty interesting!

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order, Cayenne, Audi Q3 Sportback, Mazda MX5/Miata
Country flag
Just gauging interest at this point:

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
There are 4 fast chargers on-site which we would have access to.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

Please let me know if you're interested.
hi Bootsie
My 4S Cross Turismo arrives mid/late June and I am free at the end of July too so please send me the details
Thanks
Braveheart

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Hi, interested also depending on the split between chauffeuring / spectating opportunity. If you be so kind to pm some details that would be great. Cheers Nick

Splosh

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Also interested. Thank you.

Hootch280

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan S, Mclaren 720S
Country flag
Yep I'd be up for that - as long as its not in Scotland !!

Doc

First Name
Shoaib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo
Country flag

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

MY turbo s is expected by the end of May. let me know more :)

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag

I'd be interested