- Jun 21, 2019
- Reaction score
- Audi A7, Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Wow. I've seen multiple users here with multiple issues but I think this wins the race. I would be very disappointed and probably quite pissed if I had that level of issues.so far I’ve had
- dead 12V problem
- dead main screen - self repair
- dead passenger screen - self repair
- anominallies regarding various sytems that clear themselves
- failed to charge overnight
- replaced panoroof glass
- rattle on certain rough roads on the driver’s side rear door
- long time for the PCM to wake up
- Innodrive problems with rapid deceleration for no obviously reason
- many many failed fast DC charging sessions
- car has a particular problem releaseing the charging connector at the end of the sessioin
Have to count myself in the lucky department, as I've literally had almost none of those issues. Or any other issues. I can only relate to the "long time for the PCM to wake up" which seems sometimes to be the case.
I also found it can get completely stuck in the waking up part, setting up the seats. Like stuck forever. After some trial and error I found out that pushing my seat memory button on the door instantly fixed this for me immediately, so I now know how to fix it, if it happens again. Has only happened once. Our car has multiple user profiles and seat settings so might not be a relevant issue for everyone.
And yeah, I did hit a crow and had to have the other headlight replaced. But that does not count as an issue with the car itself. Also if someone is wondering, I'm now at 8000 km driven.
Just important for people to get perspective that not everyone has a lot of issues with their Taycan. But I do feel bad for those that do and hope my car continues to have few issues.