Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Transitioned from a Panamera ST4 Hybrid to this beauty. 3 weeks in and loving it. Really pleased with the colour choice.
08DA78C1-7FF3-4481-888A-86E3F8345164.jpeg
Beautiful car, can you describe why you love driving it. I’m waiting for mine to be delivered and living vicariously through other people experiences until it arrives.

OP
OP

NickCT4S

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Beautiful car, can you describe why you love driving it. I’m waiting for mine to be delivered and living vicariously through other people experiences until it arrives.
I’ve been lucky enough to have owned some quite nice, sporty cars.. M series, AMG and most recently a Panamera, none of which come close to the CT4S in terms of driving experience. I love the acceleration of a fast car, what I don’t like is the ‘everybody look at me’ noise that comes with an ICE when pulling away quickly or doing a rapid over take. I certainly don’t miss the turbo lag followed by the sudden and unpredictable kick up the backside of my past cars. I can now have a reasonably spirited drive with my wife in the car without lots tuts because the power delivery and acceleration are SO smooth and serene. The car turns heads for all the right reasons.

I’m not at all anti-ICE, I race in a saloon car championship which wouldn’t be the same without the noise and smells.
Sponsored

Last edited: