cfp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo '22 (ordered),MB E350, Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
I was also able to see one of these at Lucid's showroom in LA a couple weeks ago. The exterior is not that exciting for me, kind of reminds me of a Lincoln or something marketed more towards older folks. The interior definitely appeared to have nice materials, though I'm sure it was fully specced out.
I think the Lincoln exterior styling comparison is appropriate.
Sponsored

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
Its kind of interesting, but these days luxo-barges are WIDELY purchased as SUVs. This is a dying market to be attacking and I'm wondering what they are thinking. I myself have an X7 to compliment by Taycan as a Luxo-barge

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I am not a fan of the two tone exterior.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I was also able to see one of these at Lucid's showroom in LA a couple weeks ago. The exterior is not that exciting for me, kind of reminds me of a Lincoln or something marketed more towards older folks. The interior definitely appeared to have nice materials, though I'm sure it was fully specced out.

IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3878.jpeg

IMG_3879.jpeg
That's it??? All this hype over the years for a supersized VW Passat with an overheating glass roof? By the looks it cannot even reach VW quality.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Its kind of interesting, but these days luxo-barges are WIDELY purchased as SUVs. This is a dying market to be attacking and I'm wondering what they are thinking. I myself have an X7 to compliment by Taycan as a Luxo-barge
That's why the EQS comes as Maybach, AMG, and SUV+
Sponsored