XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
Sold my year old CT4 in late Sept. '22 - and luckily dropped straight onto an available "close to lock date" new CT4 late in Sept - locked the spec. early Oct and took delivery today......... 11 weeks deposit to delivery - very lucky and very pleased - happy christmas all

Porsche Taycan Lucky timing - from order to spec., lock & delivery 11 weeks!!!! Taycan 4 Cross Turismo Christmas delivery 🎁 IMG_2159
Sponsored

Frankhy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E Tron
Country flag
Sold my year old CT4 in late Sept. '22 - and luckily dropped straight onto an available "close to lock date" new CT4 late in Sept - locked the spec. early Oct and took delivery today......... 11 weeks deposit to delivery - very lucky and very pleased - happy christmas all

IMG_2159.jpeg
It's a Christmas miracle 😂

Da-man

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
328i and Taycan
Country flag
I got my Taycan Pen in the mail today, I guess Santa does like in Stuttgart.

rugbym8t

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4S Cross Turismo (on order), Model X Plaid
Country flag
Congrats!! What color did you up going with for your interior. Also, how did you do on selling your other CT4. Did you come out ok?​

OP
OP
XKSS

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
Congrats!! What color did you up going with for your interior. Also, how did you do on selling your other CT4. Did you come out ok?​
HI
I like my cars dark, so black leather interior with pano roof this time and a few other extras.

Previous car had metal roof and dealer had it sold in 3 days at premium so despite what I was told when I first bought and didn't spec. pano it clearly made no difference on resale whatsoever.

Old car - I got all my money back bar £500 so 99% - it was 11 months old and 6500 miles - I think the used market has dipped a little in the UK since mine sold as new car deliveries are now much better.

rugbym8t

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4S Cross Turismo (on order), Model X Plaid
Country flag
Old car - I got all my money back bar £500 so 99%
This is awesome. I know the market was different then and it's probably going to be worst when I sell, but I wanted to get a feel for how they are holding value.
Sponsored