HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
I saw a white Mach E in person today at Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica. I have to say, it did look surprisingly good.

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
OP
OP
gnop1950

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag

DanielCA92563

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive45e, Ram 1500, Mach E
Country flag
I’m taking delivery of a Mach E GT next week and my wife’s expected delivery of her Taycan CT4 is March, I’ll let you guys know how they compare. I had a Mach E AWD premium, it felt a bit plain inside like a model Y but rode better and quieter than the Y. The Taycan I test drove was much more comfortable than the Mach E premium we use to have, at least for my body shape / posture. The Mach E always gave us more range than it’s EPA rating in the summer (I hear a model Y does not). I only DC fast charged once to test that feature (I always charged at home, use our ICE for road trips) but I hear DC fast charging is not as fast as a Model Y or anywhere near as fast as the Taycan. Overall we loved the Mach E which is why we’re upgrading to the GT but the wife wanted something “nicer” which is why we ordered the CT4.

Kortin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
My friend bought Mach-E, I have to admit it's a good car. It has its own advantages and disadvantages like every car but it's worth the cost in general. By the way guys, always check reviews of any sites/services here https://touchupdirect.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. It will help to avoid scams or bad service.

Last edited:

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
I have a Mach E premium AWD and love the hands free blue cruise. I will take delivery of Taycan CT hopefully in 2 weeks. I also have F8 waiting (15 months and going). Maybe I should order a Bronco to complete the horse family.
Sponsored