Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
So at the dealer the other day and this other guy was checking out my GTS Taycan...he just bought a GT3 and had the dealership install a $25K new exhaust system. So my car having the Sport sound as I was leaving told him to hear mine...I put it in neutral thinking I could rev it like a ICE car...

Nothing, ZIp not. a peep..

I really think this needs to be fixed...lol
Sponsored

Wakesurfer

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2023 YukonXL, 2024 Macan S
Country flag
So at the dealer the other day and this other guy was checking out my GTS Taycan...he just bought a GT3 and had the dealership install a $25K new exhaust system. So my car having the Sport sound as I was leaving told him to hear mine...I put it in neutral thinking I could rev it like a ICE car...

Nothing, ZIp not. a peep..

I really think this needs to be fixed...lol
Ha, ha ha! The dealership had my car on the showroom floor for my delivery. When my sales rep finished taking me through all of the functions he opened the glass doors and the other customers were standing around watching and waiting for him to drive it out. He winked at me saying just wait until I start the engines up! 😁

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
In a safe place, open the windows and do launch control with the sport sound on. Too cool!
Sponsored