Malacca Highway arriving at Sheerness around now

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Inbound from Emden. Wondering if anyone knows if this might have some Taycan’s on board? I heard the first boat isn’t until 18 June but living hopefully!
Sponsored

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Inbound from Emden. Wondering if anyone knows if this might have some Taycan’s on board? I heard the first boat isn’t until 18 June but living hopefully!
My dealer sent me an invite to come and collect on the 25th....

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer sent me an invite to come and collect on the 25th....
That sounds kind of promising. Do you know when your car completed production? Mine was on 24 May.

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Interesting. As far as I was told the next boat wouldn’t be leaving until the 18th June. Mine completed on 17th May.

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting. As far as I was told the next boat wouldn’t be leaving until the 18th June. Mine completed on 17th May.
Me too re the first boat being 18 June. But 2 came from Emden arriving today / tomorrow - one to Grimsby and one to Sheerness. I’ve got my fingers crossed they had some Taycan’s on but guess they might just be other brands. First time the Malacca Highway has sailed since end March!

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Malacca Highway on its way back to Emden already... less than a day in port at Sheerness. Looks like the supply chain might be getting underway again.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Malacca Highway on its way back to Emden already... less than a day in port at Sheerness. Looks like the supply chain might be getting underway again.
Hopefully they are as quick getting them on as they are getting them off!

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That sounds kind of promising. Do you know when your car completed production? Mine was on 24 May.
Not sure sorry, as I didn’t hassle the dealer too much over the recent month or so. They reopened the other week and booked me for collection (now on the 27th). Today they said it’s still the wrong side of the water, but they are confident it’ll be here. Fingers crossed, like a lot of us UK members!

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not sure sorry, as I didn’t hassle the dealer too much over the recent month or so. They reopened the other week and booked me for collection (now on the 27th). Today they said it’s still the wrong side of the water, but they are confident it’ll be here. Fingers crossed, like a lot of us UK members!
Interesting. My dealer aren’t even willing to suggest dates but I do know my car is built and finished production on 24 May. The Malacca Highway is now back at Emden loading up again. Waiting with bated breath...

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
My car completed production on the 27th and I’ve been told the car isn’t at Emden as they have ran out of space so the car is in a warehouse close to Emden.

Dealer has said they anticipate delivery for early July my recent Vcodes says delivery to dealer on 26th June

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Interesting. My dealer aren’t even willing to suggest dates but I do know my car is built and finished production on 24 May. The Malacca Highway is now back at Emden loading up again. Waiting with bated breath...
Hi Guys,
Update on my 4S (well, kind of!) expected pre Easter but today I see ‘Completion‘ 13.3.20 became 7.5.20. It then entered Factory compound same day & exited 15.5.20. No updates since linked to arrival at Emden so could be in a reported spillover area there. ForecastEd to be at the dealership 19th June but theres zero chance of that ... Wouldnt be surprised if it’s 3rd week July handover judging by the tone of the dealer. I genuinely think they haven’t a clue where the car is parked up presently! Grim given the forecast (early March) was hand over early April!

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Chester seemed very confident of an early July delivery...they’ve had a few Taycans in now but only 4S to date I think.

They are taking my part ex on Thursday so hopefully it’s not too long
Sponsored