Malacca Highway arriving at Sheerness around now

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
How did you know. Look what I’ve been lent to tide me over until delivery ...

812D8091-ADEF-45B0-B98E-1DCC0C8A4214.jpeg
I love the Panamera ST, i wish that it worked out beneficial on BIK
do you have an ETA for yours

(only slagged it off above as Kevin had sold his dealership his Panamera Hybrid and i was hoping they would then lend him it back while he’s waiting)

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Ok thanks for your response. If it is just a few days then i will have to live with that but if it was going to be longer i would take an alternative course of action. (was reading some were stuck in holding for up to 6 months)
There was indeed a longer delay for me and a few UK owners whose cars were completed after the factory reopened in May and sent to Ahlhorn storage, awaiting the shipping logistics to reset. Mine then caught another delay for the QC check. All in all that has taken 2 months from completion to delivery.

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I love the Panamera ST, i wish that it worked out beneficial on BIK
do you have an ETA for yours

(only slagged it off above as Kevin had sold his dealership his Panamera Hybrid and i was hoping they would then lend him it back while he’s waiting)
ETA next weekend. I intend to take delivery rather than wait for the 70 plate.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
There was indeed a longer delay for me and a few UK owners whose cars were completed after the factory reopened in May and sent to Ahlhorn storage, awaiting the shipping logistics to reset. Mine then caught another delay for the QC check. All in all that has taken 2 months from completion to delivery.
Will contact my dealer today to get a firm answer/delivery. This whole process has been a pain. This is the 5th delay i have had!! Ordered October 2019 with end of March delivery. Obviously went into lockdown (Bad luck but nothing we can do) then promised Week 21, one week before told small delay and will be week 22. Day before apparent arrival at dealer told now week 25. End of week 24 get told sorry delayed until week 29. Last week (week 28) told 100% its on its way and will be here latest Wednesday and you can pick up Thurs/Friday. On Wednesday get the call it has been selected for quality check but no more info..... Just tired of this now!!!
Sponsored