Malacca Highway arriving at Sheerness around now

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Looks like Malacca Highway has docked at the Audi/Porsche dock at Emden...... could this be some south based Taycan owners lucky week? Fingers crossed.
This is the boat trip that mine SHOULD be on !!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
This is the boat trip that mine SHOULD be on !!!!
Hopefully mine too - it finished production 24 May so it has been a long wait already....

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I know mine won’t be on it

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Good luck all! Hopefully you'll see your cars soon - they are coming through fast now.

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Malacca Highway already on its way back to Emden after just 15 hours in port at the Audi/Porsche dock at Emden...

Porsche Taycan Malacca Highway arriving at Sheerness around now E77FC225-B8F0-4DE0-88F8-A7A7E84963E3

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Both Malacca and Rotterdam seem to be doing daily runs at the moment.
Hopefully peoples cars will start moving along now

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just heard from the dealer that my car which was completed 24 May is still at Ahlhorn :-(

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Just heard from the dealer that my car which was completed 24 May is still at Ahlhorn :-(
:angry: I got told yesterday mine had moved from Ahlhorn to Emden docks, but did not make this mornings shipment, was sat at Ahlhorn since April !:angry:

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Good luck all! Hopefully you'll see your cars soon - they are coming through fast now.
Not this time round buddy... mine missed the boat this morning......!

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Boats are not loaded like you think. I’ve been told that VW & Audi get loaded and if there is space then Porsche get loaded. Crazy way to work but that’s the process.

zeebee2

First Name
Zahid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (since June 20) and Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
I finally received my 4s on Tuesday last week - though the dealer delayed the pick-up by a day (I was originally to collect it on Monday) as a result of uploading software. Apparently the cars arrive from Emden in something like 'Flight Mode', and need the systems to be plugged in for an update for several hours. I don't think that the UK dealerships are prepared for this final step - my dealer was very apologetic as a result of the last minute delay. There is still a glitch with the set-up of the security package in Porsche Connect (I paid £219 for this) - but hopefully that will be resolved next week.

Anyway, I am delighted with the car, and it far exceeds my expectations. I have not checked this forum since I received it - and hence the late update!

Hope that time flies for those still waiting..

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great news @zeebee2 got any pics? Also, when did your car finish production? Just trying to get a feel of how long ago the cars coming through now were completed.