Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just had confirmation from Porsche Stockport that my 4S arrives tomorrow and ready for pick up Monday - ordered 2nd September so feel chuffed to have sped through the build programme :like:
Porsche Stockport not far from me. Mine is coming from Preston. I've been told wc 23rd Nov. Can I ask if Stockport mentioned anything about charging at their showroom. Last time I checked they said its fine with them. They also said they'll be getting some rapid charges installed. Anyway wish you all the best when you pick it up

Nickgj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Stockport not far from me. Mine is coming from Preston. I've been told wc 23rd Nov. Can I ask if Stockport mentioned anything about charging at their showroom. Last time I checked they said its fine with them. They also said they'll be getting some rapid charges installed. Anyway wish you all the best when you pick it up

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Mine was originally scheduled for 4th December so nearly 3 weeks early- fingers crossed they are having a push on all Taycans and you get yours early
Dealer said that it has gone into V250 on time (13/11) which is better than the previous estimated time being 27/11 so clawed some delays back it seems (I am guessing). What means in terms of getting into the UK timescale wise is open to debate but hopefully onshore before 31/12!