TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Looks great in photos (just like Carmine Red does) however in real life in non brilliant sunshine disappoints unfortunately.
Agreed - It never has that appearance in the flesh - there is one down the road from me and I always sad by how it looks but it might also be good old British weather playing a role...
Sponsored

jakeCT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
missed: RX8 / current: Model 3, MYP / CT4 waitlist
Country flag

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
My Porsche SA called me this morning after I sent him a text earlier asking about my Mamba Green GTS ST on order. He reassured me that these changes are from MY24 onwards so don't affect my order which has a build week around 12th June. If everything goes to plan, I should have one of the last Mamba Green cars.
me too!! there's something about it being discontinued that confirms how bad ass ( or just bad!!) my taste is ! hahaha ! can't wait :))))

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I have only seen coffee in photos and liked it, though I prefer to drink coffee black.

I love a nice metallic burgundy and the cherry changes colour with the light, though not as much as Mamba which is amazing and doesn’t show the dirt as badly as I expected.
Here is my ever so personal take on these colours
I like Cherry - I had a metallic burgundy Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo a long, long time ago.
I ordered a Cherry Turbo (silver trim and wheels)
Flipped to GTS on launch day and went Crayon (again) because looks smokin hot with all the contrasting black bits on a GTS
Saw a Frozenberry GTS at Preston - Stunning, wish I had had the nuts to go for it.
(It was their demo and for sale for ages at 10k less than all other GTS cars at OPCs so its not popular)
The Porsche South Lakes demo Cherry GTS sold much faster than the Preston Frozenberry for 10k more.

I like Mamba but my wife says green cars are unlucky...... ?
I don't understand either.

Not too upset about Mahogany - makes a Taycan look like the worlds fastest coffin.

Coffee beige...... I had a friend who bought a Vauxhall Astra Belmont in beige in about 1990
He got ribbed mercilessly about Hearing Aid Beige. He sold it after 3 months.

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Is she from the USA?
That is the only place I have heard it, and it was taboo to run green cars at Indy until Lotus turned up and won.
I have heard it from somewhere - Perhaps the same source as you?
I don't know where she got it from, I don't think she does either!
She is pretty adamant. I can live with it.
White and black is also verboten at the moment. We have had too many and they are 'boring' apparently.
The rest of the palate is available to me thankfully. All the colours of the rainbow.
Including Crayon (/Chalk)

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I'm sad to see the loss of Mamba Green as a color option. To me, it looks amazing at any time of the day. This was taken just before sunrise this morning at the local grocery store....

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green and Cherry Red colors are gone Bel-Air mornin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I know that everyone wants my personal opinion, and I have a lot of biased opinions, about all the available Porsche colors… so…
let’s…
get…
started…

Long live chalk/crayon!

;)

Happy Thursday everyone!

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Matt Farah got his 718 Spyder in Frozen Berry (after the first one sunk into the ocean) and boy did he get a lot of flak for it online, but I have a feeling it may be one of those Porsache colors where the appreciation for it grows years from now.
Fft1N6SWAAE0srH.jpg
LOVE the exterior colour. Love it.
Callipers should be black

But with a red interior.
Oh dear.
Its a NO from me Matt

Englishtony2002

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Here is my ever so personal take on these colours
I like Cherry - I had a metallic burgundy Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo a long, long time ago.
I ordered a Cherry Turbo (silver trim and wheels)
Flipped to GTS on launch day and went Crayon (again) because looks smokin hot with all the contrasting black bits on a GTS
Saw a Frozenberry GTS at Preston - Stunning, wish I had had the nuts to go for it.
(It was their demo and for sale for ages at 10k less than all other GTS cars at OPCs so its not popular)
The Porsche South Lakes demo Cherry GTS sold much faster than the Preston Frozenberry for 10k more.

I like Mamba but my wife says green cars are unlucky...... ?
I don't understand either.

Not too upset about Mahogany - makes a Taycan look like the worlds fastest coffin.

Coffee beige...... I had a friend who bought a Vauxhall Astra Belmont in beige in about 1990
He got ribbed mercilessly about Hearing Aid Beige. He sold it after 3 months.
I am totally with you on the choice of Crayon. Originally had Cherry Metallic 4S on order - waited 13 months for a build slot to be told another 4-5 wait, gave up and managed to locate a Crayon Turbo - now in love.

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green and Cherry Red colors are gone 20230212_163225

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
https://newsroom.porsche.com/en_US/...klassik-designer-daniela-milosevic-25346.html

I don't think Frozen Berry, Blue, and Coffee Beige are on the chopping block. They were part of the whole original Taycan color development. As said in this article, they "Created an ice collection, a metallic trio consisting of Frozenblue, Frozenberry and Coffee Beige. "We picked up the pastel world to perfectly convey electrification," says Milošević."

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
https://newsroom.porsche.com/en_US/...klassik-designer-daniela-milosevic-25346.html

I don't think Frozen Berry, Blue, and Coffee Beige are on the chopping block. They were part of the whole original Taycan color development. As said in this article, they "Created an ice collection, a metallic trio consisting of Frozenblue, Frozenberry and Coffee Beige. "We picked up the pastel world to perfectly convey electrification," says Milošević."
That’s good to know- if the frozen colors are out, I’ll just cancel and buy another car that also comes in boring colors. To be honest the interesting colors were a huge draw for us.

WindsurfUS1111

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD; 2023 Rivian R1S; 2018 Volvo XC90
Country flag
Who gives a fuck about colors?
My 2023 Taycan has sat at dealers for 5 weeks of 12 weeks of ownership to fix day one problems.
Seems Porsche could care less and unresponsive.
I’ve never owned a new car with problems dealers can’t fix.
Set up a case number with Porsche and even then they are unresponsive.

worse than US manufacturers on a 110k car
Sponsored