Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I'm trying to figure out what's best for a Mamba Green Metallic Taycan interior - black seems a little too dark, the other colors don't go as well. No green seat belts. The only thing I found is the seat in-lays, but without finding any actual pictures of it, I can't decide if it would be too much. Thoughts?

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior screenshot6

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior screenshot2

EarlOfCarrick

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Mamba Green Taycan is on order, and I chose:
* Black leather
* Interior Accents in Exterior Color
* Deviated stitching in Mamba Green

I didn't go for the green seat inserts; that seemed like too much to me.

I'm excited about how mine is going to look. The exterior will be distinctive (hopefully!) and the interior will be dark except of the flashes of green on the doors and the stitching.

I'll post photos when it arrives, sometime next year. I can't wait!

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My Mamba Green Taycan is on order, and I chose:
* Black leather
* Interior Accents in Exterior Color
* Deviated stitching in Mamba Green

I didn't go for the green seat inserts; that seemed like too much to me.

I'm excited about how mine is going to look. The exterior will be distinctive (hopefully!) and the interior will be dark except of the flashes of green on the doors and the stitching.

I'll post photos when it arrives, sometime next year. I can't wait!

* Deviated stitching in Mamba Green -> I love how that looks, but I think a $5k option, right?
* Interior Accents in Exterior Color -> Any chance you ever found any pictures of how that would look? Even the visualizer doesn't render it.

EarlOfCarrick

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
* Deviated stitching in Mamba Green -> I love how that looks, but I think a $5k option, right?
Yes, it's a pricey option. I offered to fly to Germany to put green thread in their sewing machines myself, but they said that wouldn't help.

* Interior Accents in Exterior Color -> Any chance you ever found any pictures of how that would look? Even the visualizer doesn't render it.
If you switch the visualizer to 360 degree view (lower right corner of the visualizer), then it shows the deviated stitching. It's not perfect, but it gives you a sense for where it will be and what it would look like.

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior Taycan.JPG

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
@amelen if you go with the black interior, I would definitely order the interior trim in exterior color and the deviated stitching. I tried to get the deviated stitching and mamba green seat belts when I ordered my car, but because it was an early build, Porsche Exclusive could not accommodate my request. Attached are some pics of the interior trim in Mamba Green. (ignore the blue in one of the pics, it was a pre-delivery pic) As mentioned by @LonePalmBJ, the steering wheel stripe adds another bit of pop and is a very easy diy mod.

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior Taycan003

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 20200424_162108_resized

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 20200421_092000_resized

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For some reason I thought it added more accents in exterior color, but I guess it's just the 4 inlays and the rest is in dark silver? Feels like more should be in the green.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
For some reason I thought it added more accents in exterior color, but I guess it's just the 4 inlays and the rest is in dark silver? Feels like more should be in the green.
It's certainly a very subjective decision. I've got the Olea black leather with dark silver trim. For me it's very relaxing, very high quality and very low maintenance. I think it's the best interior I've ever had, including my Panamera GTS with Black/Alcantara which was the best I'd seen. I find the screens in the car to be absolutely amazing, and they provide plenty of contrast/attention. If you're spending extra for 'trim' etc., I would go for the Olea - the stitching and covering on the setbacks alone is worth the extra price.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
In my other Porsches there were more interior trim bits in the exterior color. In the Taycan it is limited to the four door inlays. I think if you add the deviated stitching it will add some additional pop. Also note that at night the lighting package gives you many choices including green to add more green lighting to additional parts of the interior. For some people the seat inlays might be too much. If I had all the choices available when I ordered my Mamba Green, I would have done interior trim inlays (green), deviated stitching (green) and the seat inlays (in green, orange or speed yellow). If you are getting a Taycan in Mamba Green exterior it will never be a conservative choice so I don’t think you need to hold back on the interior except due to budget.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thank you for the input guys! Any chance anyone has picture/videos of the Olea Club Leather Interior in Black with the Neodyme trim? I found a great video of the brown, but can't find the black:

Still trying to decide if the Olea Club Leather is worth the +$2k as well - any thoughts? It seems like the stitching has more contrast on the Olea Club Black vs. the standard leather black?

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here is the correct answer: Olea Club in Atacama beige/black with the Paldao wood accents and the neodyme trim (that comes with that leather package). Aesthetically coherent and gorgeous. You do have to get leather protection for the lighter color leather. Check it out in the configurator.

Also, these are the correct wheels.
Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 855492F3-A7E6-421E-82DE-923204C33B74
Sponsored