First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Yes but really wanted the smaller size
I got a black Porsche vacuum drinking bottle when I picked my Taycan up but saw this when I was in the dealers and bought one.
The smaller size was only available in rubystone and python and I wanted Mamba.

jplouis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4, 2022 Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
Does anyone know if that wheel color was a 2021 option or did the previous owner have them coated?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Does anyone know if that wheel color was a 2021 option or did the previous owner have them coated?
When I ordered mine in 2021 clicking on the "painted wheels" option here automatically selected the 21" Cross Turismo wheels, I am in the UK, maybe different in USA but I suspect the owner got these coated.

I don't like diamond turned highlights on wheels which ruled out almost all Taycan wheels (until the GTS was announced).

kurand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, Lotus Elise S1
Country flag
Finally got my Mamba Green RWD back from the Porsche Approved body shop after its argument with a French vandal back in July. Looks as good as new. Was a bit worried because MGM is such a strange finish.

Three new doors, two new wheels and tyres, new rear bumper and diffuser and a new AC charge port amongst other bits and pieces. Close on £30K worth off vandalism.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_3722

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Finally got my Mamba Green RWD back from the Porsche Approved body shop after its argument with a French vandal back in July. Looks as good as new. Was a bit worried because MGM is such a strange finish.

Three new doors, two new wheels and tyres, new rear bumper and diffuser and a new AC charge port amongst other bits and pieces. Close on £30K worth off vandalism.

IMG_3722.jpeg
Sorry to hear about gthe vandalism you suffered, but I'm glad you've got the car back looking so good.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
VAG didn’t discontinue mamba green but put it on the Skoda Enyaq coupe now. Probably just the name. It looks different.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_0042