MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club image

Here’s an additional perk of mamba green. Took the cats for a ride to the vet for a checkup today. Still can’t go in the clinic due to COVID restrictions. Told them “green porsche” over the phone when they asked which car I was in. When the vet tech came out to pick up the cats she said “Ah, that was easy to find” lol.

Meanwhile I saw three white Teslas (my previous car) drive by…

TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well there's a subtle car...;)
That is the color of mine and I agree, you really get noticed. Actually I get compliments
on that color EVERY day whether I drive it or people walk by the house. So if you are in
witness protection better get gray/white... ;-)

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Thanks for the reply. I'm starting to think Mamba with chalk interior and green deviated stitching...
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 4E0F4E55-AED0-4C7E-8F7E-A2E540CABBA0

mamba stitching on the center console leather with black and chalk interior. I couldn’t justify the cost of full deviated but I would do it if I could.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
mamba stitching on the center console leather with black and chalk interior. I couldn’t justify the cost of full deviated but I would do it if I could.
Wow, that looks great! Thanks for the picture. It's hard to find pics of deviated stitching.

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
Finally picked up my long-awaited ‘22 Mamba CT last weekend after proper PPF/ceramic/tint and clear side marker swap! Took it for a tour around Phoenix to get some pictures to share. This is my 1st Porsche, 1st EV, 1st non-achromatic color, and 1st 4-door car. Ha. Really excited to have something more practical with more trunk space! Only taken it out in public twice now, and I’ve gotten so many waves, thumbs-up, head turns, jaw drops, and smiles.

My journey: Wait-list May 2021, deposit on an allocation June, order submitted July, production October… so, just like everyone else, it’s been a long wait, but 100% worth it and I’d go through it again. Given I had months to read and view every car review out there while waiting, expectations were set high and this car simply delivers on all accounts! In love!

Enjoy the pics… I went with black leather, body-color interior accents, and full mamba green deviated stitching, so I can post pics of the interior later if people are interested to see. As the mamba thread is a bit on the lighter side, it actually contrasts very nicely with the black leather and I could see how it wouldn’t show up as well on a lighter interior like chalk—but great either way.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 8A37A657-CBCC-4BF1-93B5-4A78819261DF
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club C8A13EC9-680B-47EA-B8CB-F0FA7508541F
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 44906CAD-5682-4E91-98FB-FD6BB4DC1BA0
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 1D06DF6B-BFA3-499B-BCA5-76B8EB5E57EC
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club A3A7D7CA-5CC3-4FDD-AEC2-73785E9CBD67
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club CDA310AD-40ED-4B1A-BF41-C3294A16F309
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club DA8055EB-7449-47A8-A6A1-973AA401EF7C
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club F2231C8E-B58A-49B9-B926-8BEAAC511FED
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club B807FAEB-4203-48A0-BEBC-7F906A996590
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 4FA84B63-69FF-47C5-9D74-2CBF8F910E00

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Enjoy the pics… I went with black leather, body-color interior accents, and full mamba green deviated stitching, so I can post pics of the interior later if people are interested to see. As the mamba thread is a bit on the lighter side, it actually contrasts very nicely with the black leather and I could see how it wouldn’t show up as well on a lighter interior like chalk—but great either way.
Your car looks fantastic in the AZ sun! Congrats - that was a long wait. For sure, post some pics of the interior. I've been debating about black or chalk with green deviated stitching. I would very much like to see it. Thanks!

Foreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8 roadster
Country flag
Definitely post those please! I’ve been wondering how that would look for a while

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
@porscheguy
for the ppl. did your installer take out the ORD plastics? I'm about to do mine in a week, and wondering how they cut the film for the areas where the plastics are kind of preventing it, like the fins at the corners. I would want those areas to be protected as well. Just curious. Thanks.

-ThinkMac-

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
@porscheguy
for the ppl. did your installer take out the ORD plastics? I'm about to do mine in a week, and wondering how they cut the film for the areas where the plastics are kind of preventing it, like the fins at the corners. I would want those areas to be protected as well. Just curious. Thanks.

-ThinkMac-
They didn’t remove plastic trim pieces, as far as I know. Edges that could be wrapped were, otherwise the PPF was cut very close to the edge. They also wrapped all the black gloss areas (roof rails, wheel arches, window surrounds, and the rear black pieces above the rear window) and covered the CF areas. Was very impressed with their work! Basically the only thing not wrapped was the textured black plastic off road package bits, but they treated those with ceramic to aide in cleaning.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
This video shows Mamba Green with the two tone leather seats optioned in Mamba Green! Looks pretty amazing:

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
This video shows Mamba Green with the two tone leather seats optioned in Mamba Green! Looks pretty amazing:

I wonder if others have missed this video because of where it is in the Forum? Its a great view of how well this car is in general
Sponsored