MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club

tnikolov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I am posting a picture thread of my Taycan Turbo S in Mamba Green with red leather interior. Hope you like it.... and sorry it's so dirty, tried to clean it at home but it seems I am not as good as the guys on the carwash :)

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_3221
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_8509

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_8509
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_0664

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_0666

Last edited by a moderator:

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
No guts no glory. Mamba Green is the way to go. My Taycan 4S.

It finally stopped raining so I was able to swap out the amber turn signals for the clear markers. It is hard to fully appreciate the Mamba Green in the photographs. It has a lot of metallic flake and the color shifts with the curves of the car. So far the best surprise from my list of options are the massage seats. They will come in handy when I drive back to Georgia.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Taycan005

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Taycan001

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Taycan002

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Taycan003

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Taycan004

Last edited by a moderator:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
your right its amazing!

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
No guts no glory. Mamba Green is the way to go. My Taycan 4S.

It finally stopped raining so I was able to swap out the amber turn signals for the clear markers. It is hard to fully appreciate the Mamba Green in the photographs. It has a lot of metallic flake and the color shifts with the curves of the car. So far the best surprise from my list of options are the massage seats. They will come in handy when I drive back to Georgia.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club {filename}

Are you happy with your choice of colour? Almost every photo on the Internet makes the Green look different. I have just ordered one in the same colour but with the Green Mission E wheels. I assume your, and my, choice of colour attracts a lot of attention?

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Are you happy with your choice of colour? Almost every photo on the Internet makes the Green look different. I have just ordered one in the same colour but with the Green Mission E wheels. I assume your, and my, choice of colour attracts a lot of attention?
You are correct, the pictures on line look different than Mamba Green in person. In person it has a ton of metallic flake and the curves of the car look awesome. I am so happy with the color. It gets a ton of POSITIVE comments. Even with the additional colors available in 2021, I would order it again. I wasn't able to order the deviated stitching for the interior because my car was an early build. I have the interior trim on the doors in Mamba Green which I like. If possible, I would do the sport side skirts (it contains a splash of Mamba Green), the Mamba Green deviated stitching, interior trim, and Mamba Green seat belts (if available).

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
You are correct, the pictures on line look different than Mamba Green in person. In person it has a ton of metallic flake and the curves of the car look awesome. I am so happy with the color. It gets a ton of POSITIVE comments. Even with the additional colors available in 2021, I would order it again. I wasn't able to order the deviated stitching for the interior because my car was an early build. I have the interior trim on the doors in Mamba Green which I like. If possible, I would do the sport side skirts (it contains a splash of Mamba Green), the Mamba Green deviated stitching, interior trim, and Mamba Green seat belts (if available).
Thanks for the reply - I placed my order last Saturday. The new colours were an option for me but after considering them I thought there wasn't a better one than the Green. The black, grey. white, silver, ice grey etc all look great but there are so many black and grey white cars out there. It's virtually impossible to find a Taycan in the more unusual colours at a dealer - the UK Porsche distributor, when asked where I could find a certain colour Taycan said contact the dealers - I pointed out I had contacted 4 and would appreciate some help knowing where they had actually supplied a colour and then I could contact the right dealer and ask to see it. They said they didn't know! - Great help they were. In the end, making a purchase of an expensive car without ever having seen it in that colour in real life is just too much of a risk for me. Having said that that is exacting what I have done with the Green. The reason being the metal sample in the showroom almost matched my wife's green Mercedes.so I thought I'd take the risk having seen it on one make of car at least.
Sponsored