PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
@DavidInEngland The new Macan is available in Mamba Green and quite popular in that color. Have you tried finding one of those to look at?

I love Mamba Green and barely chose Volcano Grey over it, mainly because I use the car a lot for business & outdoor use and live in an area that doesn't appreciate flashy cars.

It's definitely the flashiest color on the Taycan, moreso even than Carmine, so for better or worse expect a lot of looks.

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
@DavidInEngland The new Macan is available in Mamba Green and quite popular in that color. Have you tried finding one of those to look at?

I love Mamba Green and barely chose Volcano Grey over it, mainly because I use the car a lot for business & outdoor use and live in an area that doesn't appreciate flashy cars.

It's definitely the flashiest color on the Taycan, moreso even than Carmine, so for better or worse expect a lot of looks.
I know what you mean. I thought Volcanic Grey was the "sensible" choice. It looks classy and doesn't attract too much attention when you don't want it but having had a Yellow Cayman and currently a Miami blue 718 Boxster I wasn't ready to be anonymous. I am lucky I don't live in a bad area so I hope people just like seeing a nice car that looks a bit exciting. I can't want to see mine when it arrives by the sounds of it it will stand out.

Last edited:

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I know what you mean. I thought Volcanic Grey was the "sensible" choice. It looks classy and doesn't attract too much attention when you don't want it but having had a Yellow Cayman and currently a Miami blue 718 Boxster I wasn't ready to be anonymous. I am lucky I don't live in a bad area so I hope people just like seeing a nice car that looks a bit exciting. I can't want to see it mine by the sounds of it it will stand out.
Same here, Volcano Grey, Mamba Green is lovely but business wise it wouldn’t be right.

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag

Thank you but it's too late now to change, I have ordered it!

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you've had the Racing Yellow and Miami Blue you're going to LOVE Mamba Green. Period. It's exactly the same genre of color and really just expertly done by Porsche.
Thank you for that information that is really good to hear. I am just waiting for the manufacture date now. I have been told September but not when in September and therefore if the delivery will be in September or October.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Thank you but it's too late now to change, I have ordered it!
You will enjoy it. Any one who has a Miami Blue 718 (it looks great) will have no problem pulling off the Mamba Green. For business use, I don't think twice about the Taycan (or the color) at the office as my daily driver. On the other hand, I wouldn't bring my Aston to the office even though it is in a more traditional color (Ultramarine Blue - dark blue).

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Thank you for that information that is really good to hear. I am just waiting for the manufacture date now. I have been told September but not when in September and therefore if the delivery will be in September or October.
Just before I ordered my Taycan, I saw a 911 in Mamba Green, wow a real head turner. I suggested Mamba Green to my wife, well red I ordered. The car looks amazing in these colors which brings out the black details. You'll love it!

Last edited:

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
When I first suggested Mamba Green to my wife, she gave me an odd look. Let's just say it cost me a lot more than the color upcharge that was on the configurator. I bought her a different car of her own, so Mamba Green was no longer an issue :turkey:

Nedberg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RSQ8, Performante, RS3, VW Transporter
Country flag
Just before I ordered my Taycan, I saw a 911 in Mamba Green, wow a real head turner. I suggested Mamba Green to my wife, well red I ordered. The car looks amazing in these colors which brings out the black details. You'll love it!
Hi, on the cusp of ordering one.....what Red is that on yours?

ImThestig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
When I first suggested Mamba Green to my wife, she gave me an odd look. Let's just say it cost me a lot more than the color upcharge that was on the configurator. I bought her a different car of her own, so Mamba Green was no longer an issue :turkey:
My wife hated the mamba Green when I showed her some photos, now after I got it, she loves it! Do it!!

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 20200619_180358

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My wife hated the mamba Green when I showed her some photos, now after I got it, she loves it! Do it!!

20200619_180358.jpg
I have! It arrives sometime in October, I hope I like it too. Went for the Green E Wheels too. Still haven't seen even a Mamba green Porsche of any type in real life

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

20200619_180358.jpg
I assume it attracts attention in Holland