MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Every day I get some nice compliments on the colour here in Norway
Brilliant. I too get people saying everyday that they love the colour of my 718 Boxster, Miami Blue, so I thought it would be shame to have a colour on my Taycan that however classy, didn't attract nice comments - Yes I am so vain as Carly Simon would say.
Sponsored

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
I think they will kick me out of the parking lot at closing time. Thanks to covid we can’t get EV plates for 4-5 business days...

4E5F695E-4C7A-49BA-BBE1-34A63E16DB60.jpeg
Thanks to COVID, we are now week 8 with no title or registration in Oregon. All we have is proof of sale from dealership and our old custom plates. We hope a police officer understands if we get stopped!

ImThestig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Brilliant. I too get people saying everyday that they love the colour of my 718 Boxster, Miami Blue, so I thought it would be shame to have a colour on my Taycan that however classy, didn't attract nice comments - Yes I am so vain as Carly Simon would say.
Miami blue is awesome, I almost bought a 991 with that colour before!

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Does anyone have mamba green with the Basalt Black/ Atacama Beige interior? Any thoughts of how they like it etc? I am still undecided about mamba green or chalk/crayon as the exterior.

For chalk/crayon would pick the red interior. For mamba green it seems harder to pick the interior (not wanting all black). The beige seems nice but hard to find any pictures of how it looks. Thanks

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone have mamba green with the Basalt Black/ Atacama Beige interior? Any thoughts of how they like it etc? I am still undecided about mamba green or chalk/crayon as the exterior.

For chalk/crayon would pick the red interior. For mamba green it seems harder to pick the interior (not wanting all black). The beige seems nice but hard to find any pictures of how it looks. Thanks
Yes, I have that combo plus the paldao wood trim. The leather and trim nearest the exterior of the car where the mamba green is visible is dark, and then the wood panels and neodyme metal (that is included with this leather package) makes the atacama beige fit in for an overall visually coherent look. The Burmester speaker covers also have the neodyme finish when you order that leather package. I would definitely order this combo again.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag

If you don't mind a delay another option is to have mamba green exterior with the black leather with deviated mamba green stitching and if you want to go over the top with mamba green seat inserts. I would have done that if it had been available for 2020.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I have that combo plus the paldao wood trim. The leather and trim nearest the exterior of the car where the mamba green is visible is dark, and then the wood panels and neodyme metal (that is included with this leather package) makes the atacama beige fit in for an overall visually coherent look. The Burmester speaker covers also have the neodyme finish when you order that leather package. I would definitely order this combo again.
Thanks that gives me more confidence if I choose that option. I didn't look at the wood trim but will look at it. Was wondering if I do a different color seat-belt also but maybe not needed

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you don't mind a delay another option is to have mamba green exterior with the black leather with deviated mamba green stitching and if you want to go over the top with mamba green seat inserts. I would have done that if it had been available for 2020.
Thanks, the green stitching would be a good option but the cost would bring the build over what i have budgeted. The pricing is crazy for the deviated stitching but sounds like there is big demand for it, so Porsche can charge the hefty upcharge . The seat inserts would be over-the-top for me!

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
When I ordered my car I was disappointed that we couldn't get anything custom - not even Euro delivery!
FYI European delivery isn’t available because the plug for the car is different in Europe

bswets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ordered my Mamba Green 4s in late June, finally took delivery on October 14. Immediately took it on a road trip to North Carolina and Tennessee, including Tail of the Dragon.

This car is an absolute blast. Sport mode reminds me of my 80's Carrera, handling-wise. Of course the Taycan has more power. Gets a few looks, too!
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Tail of the Dragon Downsized
Sponsored