First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
I'd like to see that too!
My Mamba CT is arriving end of June /beginning July and it will be getting PPF. Just unsure whether to get the Stealth PPF or not.
Did you find any pics of satin mamba yet?

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I heard that Porsche and even Porsche Club of America will not publish photos where the car has non-Porsche wheels. Fortunately there is Instagram.
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club BAB7218B-627A-4167-82AB-41353618F380

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Fitted some of the new "Green" plates in the UK for all electric cars to use if they want. It helps identify them for electric only parking spaces etc. ( the actual number is blanked out here) . It's just the green bar on the plate. that makes them different

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 20210506_113418mine

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Fitted some of the new "Green" plates in the UK for all electric cars to use if they want. It helps identify them for electric only parking spaces etc. ( the actual number is blanked out here) . It's just the green bar on the plate. that makes them different

20210506_113418mine.jpg
That looks slick! Almost makes the required front plate less ugly!

Are those the Glacier Blue headlights? How do you find them on the green? Torn between those or blsck black.

Last edited:

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
That looks slick! Almost makes the required front plate less ugly!

Are those the Glacier Blue headlights? How do you find them on the green? Torn between those or blsck.
Yes they are Glacier Blue but I hardly notice them, of course I am usually inside the car so don't get to enjoy seeing it from outside. Did your "torn" comment mean Green or Black colour for the car ( blsck means black? ) - if that is your choice , then that was the same for me. Still don't know what would look nicer. The green with the green wheels I have literally draws crowds anywhere I park it and virtually everyone in other cars and walking on the pavements looks at it. Not sure black would attract the attention as much but it does look beautiful in black.

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did your "torn" comment mean Green or Black colour for the car ( blsck means black? ) - if that is your choice , then that was the same for me. Still don't know what would look nicer. The green with the green wheels I have literally draws crowds anywhere I park it and virtually everyone in other cars and walking on the pavements looks at it. Not sure black would attract the attention as much but it does look beautiful in black.
I was actually talking about the headlights themselves. I'm deep into "micromanaging small design aspects" mode while I impatiently wait for an allocation hah. Wasn't sure if the blue headlights would look weird on green, but looks pretty good to me.

I wouldn't do black for the exterior colour myself. Deliberating between Mamba and Frozen Blue currently. Both a bit more showy than I'm used to, but this car looks so good in the brighter colours. Don't think I'll do the colour matched wheels though... bit much for me but I see the appeal!

GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
Did you find any pics of satin mamba yet?
Really want to see Stealth / Satin Mamba too! ? I should ve taking delivery of my CT in about 4 weeks and will be getting full XPel PPF asap so need to decide regular PPF or Stealth ?

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I'm not understanding the option for Black/Blue head light surrounds. Do they do anything? I'm assuming it's just visual esthetics, and not sure if anybody will even notice since it's very subtle.

When ordering my CT, I thought was blue was cool, but as I read about it, I didn't find it adding functionality other than checking it to match the light-bar logo in the back that can be either black or blue.

-ThinkMac-

I was actually talking about the headlights themselves. I'm deep into "micromanaging small design aspects" mode while I impatiently wait for an allocation hah. Wasn't sure if the blue headlights would look weird on green, but looks pretty good to me.

I wouldn't do black for the exterior colour myself. Deliberating between Mamba and Frozen Blue currently. Both a bit more showy than I'm used to, but this car looks so good in the brighter colours. Don't think I'll do the colour matched wheels though... bit much for me but I see the appeal!

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 1626503482991

Awaiting my '21 Mamba Green / Chalk (interior) Turbo S. 9/10 delivery date currently. Just finished production according to TYD. Name TBD.

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Ordered Mamba 4S CT 2 weeks ago. Extended black leather with mamba green contrast stitching amongst other things of course.
no build date yet.
Anyone else order contrast (deviated) stitching?

Last edited:

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Lovely.

Would you mind posting an interior 'walk around'. I'm dying to see a full black leather interior with Neodyme!
Sorry, i think I never posted this, but I recorded this for another forum member before:

And P.S. If anyone is hunting for a Mamba Green Taycan, I listed mine for sale (see signature).
Sponsored