GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
After 2 months in a Mamba CT, my (delayed by 6 months) CT was delivered to me on new years eve. trouble is i have ordered a Neptune Blue GTS due this summer. But am falling hook/line and sinker for Mamba!!!

435tyukj.jpg

5uytrfd.jpg

ertghjkljhug.jpg

fghj.jpg
Mamba is the best ?

Reactions: TCT

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Question for Mamba Green owners - I'm on a waitlist and trying to decide if I want to switch from White to MGM, but worried I can't pull it off for my daily. Curious if in more muted lighting and to the human eye it looks closer to the one in this promotional video? I like the more subdued nature of it here

Reactions: TCT

Pwh819

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo - Chalk
Country flag
Question for Mamba Green owners - I'm on a waitlist and trying to decide if I want to switch from White to MGM, but worried I can't pull it off for my daily. Curious if in more muted lighting and to the human eye it looks closer to the one in this promotional video? I like the more subdued nature of it here

I am a year into ownership of a MG Taycan 4s and went into this with the same question. A year later looking to go to a Taycan CT but considering Neptune Blue which is similar (IMHO) with regards to how the color comes across in the various pic’s I“ve seen.

Basically, I believe that these two colors tend to morph in the various lighting conditions that the car is in, almost to the extent that they actually can look like different colors entirely. My Mamba when washed, and on a sunny day is very ”bright” yet park it in the garage or outside on a gray winter day and it’s much more subdued.
The last thing I’d point out is that if you are looking for subdued, Mamba Green isn’t probably the best choice. I constantly get neck turning looks, thumbs-ups and impromptu conversations about the car. Good Luck!

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Thanks for the input! I love the color, and in my mind when spending >$100k on a car I almost feel like I'm losing out not getting a unique color

On the flipside, I work in a client facing finance role, and while it's unlikely most will see the car (as I work in the city), just trying to decide if it will come off as too showy

TCT

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E350, Taycan CT4 Mamba green
Country flag

Go for it. My Mamba CT is coming in April.

GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag

Here is a pic in normal daylight

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club 20220101_132258

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Thanks for the input! I love the color, and in my mind when spending >$100k on a car I almost feel like I'm losing out not getting a unique color

On the flipside, I work in a client facing finance role, and while it's unlikely most will see the car (as I work in the city), just trying to decide if it will come off as too showy
Not sure if you’ve considered this but the car you are buying is going to be considered “showey” no matter what color you put on it. Pick whatever you like the most and don’t worry about what other people think.

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
How are you finding the chalk interior? Easy to care for? Any worries?
Love it! It’s a nice colour - I was put off by the bright white colour of Tesla’s white interior but this is a much nicer, elegant light grey. Haven’t had any need to do any “aggressive” cleaning yet - but I rarely wear blue jeans(though based on other posts, it does clean easily enough).

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Love it! It’s a nice colour - I was put off by the bright white colour of Tesla’s white interior but this is a much nicer, elegant light grey. Haven’t had any need to do any “aggressive” cleaning yet - but I rarely wear blue jeans(though based on other posts, it does clean easily enough).
Thanks for the reply. I'm starting to think Mamba with chalk interior and green deviated stitching...

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag