ben1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Mamba green is not anymore available in the porsche configrator in Belgium.
Did they remove this color ?
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Mamba green is not anymore available in the porsche configrator in Belgium.
Did they remove this color ?
Amazingly yes IMHO.
They removed Mamba Green, Cherry Red and Mahogany.

or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Just changed to summer wheels, and had to take pictures as this is how I envisioned it when speccing. Sorry the car is not exactly clean, but it doesn't look too bad so you get a few samples. I will take new pictures when green spring colours have come around here (and the car is fresh from washing), then I will bother/entertain you again.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club _DSC3560

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club _DSC3573

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club _DSC3566

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club _DSC3571

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
C0EF42E0-B490-4951-8C21-8B5B59DFCD4C.jpeg

Crossing the Connecticut River at Chester. Why they are no longer offering this color is a mystery to me. Everyone loves it.
Porsche have removed several
of the more interesting colours. Looking at the classic 911 market it is the rarer stand out colours like Bahama yellow that are really popular. I think by dropping several interesting colours Porsche are forcing more customers down the paint/to/sample £7k option route. Mamba green looks now to be a bargain as well as one of my favourite all time great Porsche colours - just behind bahama yellow which of course is available on PTS …. Would it work on a Taycan??? (It looked truly gorgeous on a gt3 that I stumbled across last week).

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
The platinum exclusive wheels compliment for sure! unique & non-conforming!!
I really think Taycan looks great in Mamba. I know it’s fashionable to have black or white and 50 shades of grey in between but I really don’t like them. So it’s not great that Porsche have removed some of the better colour choice. Interestingly a factory tour review on this site said that the paint shop could switch colour incredibly fast. That begs the question that Porsche forcing customers to consider PTS is another Porsche profiteering marketing stunt. Was it ever thus though ?
Up shot of all this is the Mamba Taycan club is going to be pretty exclusive as the colour currently doesn’t even figure on the PTS chart. Although I’m not so fussed is a Mamba car a hard or easy sell? I guess the former.

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
I really think Taycan looks great in Mamba. I know it’s fashionable to have black or white and 50 shades of grey in between but I really don’t like them. So it’s not great that Porsche have removed some of the better colour choice. Interestingly a factory tour review on this site said that the paint shop could switch colour incredibly fast. That begs the question that Porsche forcing customers to consider PTS is another Porsche profiteering marketing stunt. Was it ever thus though ?
Up shot of all this is the Mamba Taycan club is going to be pretty exclusive as the colour currently doesn’t even figure on the PTS chart. Although I’m not so fussed is a Mamba car a hard or easy sell? I guess the former.
Honestly, I heard so many mixed opinions on if its going to negatively impact resale etc... but ages ago I satisfied myself that when I first saw the car in mamba my heart absolutely sang ! Its such a stunning colour ,...., I love the fact its a metallic and in the UK there aren't a huge number of them..... Ive (obviously) ordered my 4S ST in mamba and the colour (along with the OTT deviated green stitching) is one of the things that most excited me about the car ...... if you are getting a mamba , good on you !! Its ballsy but I think worth it :)))))

Last edited:

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Honestly, I heard so many mixed opinions on if its going to negatively impact resale... but ages ago I satisfied myself that when I first saw the car in mamba my heart absolutely sang ! Its such. stunning colour ,...., I love the fact its a metallic and in the UK there aren't a huge number of them..... Ive (obviously) ordered my 4S ST in mamba and the colour (along with the OTT deviated green stitching) is one of the things I a moist excited about ...... if you are getting a mamba , good on you !! Its ballsy but I think worth it :)))))
[/QUOTE
Honestly, I heard so many mixed opinions on if its going to negatively impact resale... but ages ago I satisfied myself that when I first saw the car in mamba my heart absolutely sang ! Its such. stunning colour ,...., I love the fact its a metallic and in the UK there aren't a huge number of them..... Ive (obviously) ordered my 4S ST in mamba and the colour (along with the OTT deviated green stitching) is one of the things I a moist excited about ...... if you are getting a mamba , good on you !! Its ballsy but I think worth it :)))))
Agreed Taycan looks absolutely stunning in Mamba green and in the end that’s all that really matters and there seems to be enough people who think the same for it to have a market. There are quite a few on this forum and so I guess many others as well that think ‘I love that colour but it’s too bold or too ballsy or too brave a choice’. But… you only live once, if you love it go for it!

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
I'm just glad I got my Mamba Green Cross Turismo before the color was removed from the US configurator. Sad day for fans of the color green as Adventurine Green Metallic was also removed from the 911 configurator.

This pic was taken just after the mobile tire installer left. These are 21" Signature Wheels in Brushed Black Triple Tinted.

Mamba.jpg
Would you be so kind as to give me the name and contact info for your mobile tire installer? I am in Marin County. Thanks

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
The spec on my GTS ST locked yesterday, and it looks like I'll be one of the last to get Mamba Green before the MY switchover (slated for mid-June). My car is planned to be built the week of the 12th June.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
I actually want to powdercoat them gloss black
BE91A583-6011-4B4E-9BFC-5EAD53C94423.jpeg
Very nice but do you think a grey would compliment the Mamba Green better or how about Aurum ... that's the colour I think would look incredible with mamba and there must be a car on here with Aurum coloured wheels, it's a natural fit though - outlandish - would it be stop too far? (some say Mamba green is already a step too far!)