Mamba green.. which interior ? 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I ended up going with the OLEA club leather option with black and Atacama beige so that I could get the extra stitching and nicer seat backs (and special trim), but my very close second pick was full black leather with speed yellow contrasting stitching. I still think that would look outstanding.
Great thanks….just wondered if the contrast stitching was still an issue. To order
Sponsored

First Name
Jiri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, 03.03.22 ordered Taycan CT Turbo S
Country flag
Anybody else had to cancel contrast stitching ?
For now, I'm still waiting for the Taycan CT Turbo S with contrast stitching. But I'm really running out of patience. Ordered 3/22! Especially when I see somewhere that contrast stitching has some car shit.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Hi. I have an order with contrast stitching and it is now a big problem. In the configurator, the summary shows a delay of 31 days for the contrast thread. It's expensive and it takes a long time, but OK it's beautiful and I accept it. But the seller told me that in practice it is almost impossible, because there is no time to deliver the individual parts with stitching to the production plant for completion, to my production quota, which is always for a specific month and for some months the seller does not even have it allocated. Maybe it's different for 4S than my Turbo S. But either way it can cause big problems. The production of my car was delayed by a month, then by two, and now indefinitely. It's hard for me.
Hmm.... I get supply chain issues, lack of chips and components, but this would seem like total incompetence on the part of Porsche production procurement and logistics, unless someone has some proof that there is a specific shortage of green thread out there today. If they sell it and charge a good penny for it, they should have the logistics worked out.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Hmm.... I get supply chain issues, lack of chips and components, but this would seem like total incompetence on the part of Porsche production procurement and logistics, unless someone has some proof that there is a specific shortage of green thread out there today. If they sell it and charge a good penny for it, they should have the logistics worked out.
Depends on origin of (thread) manufacturer(s)... maybe it comes from Ukraine?

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Depends on origin of (thread) manufacturer(s)... maybe it comes from Ukraine?
So green is a special color they can only get from Ukraine, but the standard colors (which they need a lot more of) comes from a different country? Why not get all colors from the same thread factory. Also, perhaps they should remove any accent color they cannot get from the configurator.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
So green is a special color they can only get from Ukraine, but the standard colors (which they need a lot more of) comes from a different country? Why not get all colors from the same thread factory. Also, perhaps they should remove any accent color they cannot get from the configurator.
Of course not….bit the same thing happened with 12V batteries…it looks that it takes a while until they can establish new suppliers, i don’t know.
Sponsored