or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Have a GTS Sport Turismo on order, options lock in a few weeks. Mamba is almost certain for exterior color. Those of you with black/bordeaux leather interior: is it too much? Do you grow tired of it?
Sponsored

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I've no regrets getting black& Bordeaux in my Frozen Blue- it's enough contrast with the exterior to excite me without overdoing it- I also got Bordeaux belts to increase the proportion of red to black. There's enough bodywork visible from inside to enjoy a nice contrast with the interior, but I think bringing that colour inside with the black& Bordeaux (whether Mamba stitching/belts/door blades/clock etc) would result in too jarring a transition (as demonstrated by photos above).

sbarker108

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance; TS on order
Country flag
I've gone with red myself with the mamba green exterior. Didn't fancy black as I like the contrast with the seat and the surrounding area on the back seats.

or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I've gone with red myself with the mamba green exterior. Didn't fancy black as I like the contrast with the seat and the surrounding area on the back seats.
Indeed, that's one of the good arguments for black&bordeaux. And Meranti is rather dull.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Have a GTS Sport Turismo on order, options lock in a few weeks. Mamba is almost certain for exterior color. Those of you with black/bordeaux leather interior: is it too much? Do you grow tired of it?
I have a GTS Sport Turismo on order, with Mamba Green almost certainly my choice for the exterior. I'm agonising over which colour to go with for the GTS interior package. I think it needs it to brighten up the interior, but I'm not sure whether to go for Crayon or Carmine Red. At the moment I'm edging towards red.

QueenBean

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Polestar 2, Rubicon 4xe, F-Pace
Country flag
I chose Olea with two tone black/Atacama interior with carbon fiber and the standard gold trim that comes with Olea. I set ambient lighting to green, and I think it is amazing.

F9EE1573-B78F-47FC-BA7D-2215EF9AF0DF.jpeg

5C9C1EFA-0BB1-4463-BF40-9973CA9C6BDE.jpeg
I would do this scheme (black/tan/neodyme) with the base interior.

OP
OP

Keith

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
I’m picking up mine tomorrow and I took a bit of a risk and ordered it with black leather, green stitching and green inlays. Just got a glimpse of it yesterday courtesy of the SA. Blew me away. Gives the interior that pop that in my humble opinion, makes this car just that little bit more special. You only live once!

6239B248-EBB5-424B-A591-D0B778A539CC.jpeg
This makes me so happy!!!! How much do you love it ?? Eeeekkk

Sid

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F430, Cayenne Turbo, Taycan GTS
Country flag
This makes me so happy!!!! How much do you love it ?? Eeeekkk
I have to say it simply takes what is already an amazing machine to just another level for me. So happy I took the risk and ordered with the inlays without much visibility at the time. Makes the red Ferrari next to it look a bit more normal!

Porsche Taycan Mamba green.. which interior ? 🤪🤪🤪🤪 45EAD195-2845-4CDD-8B0C-C49C8D1F781C

Last edited:

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hi. I have an order with contrast stitching and it is now a big problem. In the configurator, the summary shows a delay of 31 days for the contrast thread. It's expensive and it takes a long time, but OK it's beautiful and I accept it. But the seller told me that in practice it is almost impossible, because there is no time to deliver the individual parts with stitching to the production plant for completion, to my production quota, which is always for a specific month and for some months the seller does not even have it allocated. Maybe it's different for 4S than my Turbo S. But either way it can cause big problems. The production of my car was delayed by a month, then by two, and now indefinitely. It's hard for me.
What happened with the green stitching in the end?

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
I ended up going with the OLEA club leather option with black and Atacama beige so that I could get the extra stitching and nicer seat backs (and special trim), but my very close second pick was full black leather with speed yellow contrasting stitching. I still think that would look outstanding.
Sponsored