Freakzilla9

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche cayenne hybrid
Country flag
Hi everyone. I have been trying to unlock the car manually by instructions through good to know app and agero tip sheet posted by someone on the forum. Unfortunately I have failed. Most probably I’m doing something wrong. I have made a video of me trying to open the car but to no avail. Kindly some one in this forum try opening the car manually and posting a video of the process. It seems simple but somewhere I’m making a mistake .
I have tried to open another Taycan with its emergency key and that also has not worked. Can’t be a coincidence that both mechanism are faulty.99.9 percent I’m wrong or doing something wrong

H@wk

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, BMW 530XD, BMW 320I cab
Country flag
I just turned it anti-clockwise and let it stay where it stopped then opened the door. No need to turn it back and remove the key (I think you just locked it again by doing so)

OP
OP

Freakzilla9

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche cayenne hybrid
Country flag
I just turned it anti-clockwise and let it stay where it stopped then opened the door. No need to turn it back and remove the key (I think you just locked it again by doing so)
I’ll try your method now but the app says
Porsche Taycan Manual door unlocking video guide needed 71A2AA74-031D-4C55-8EFC-1810A0000BC1
Porsche Taycan Manual door unlocking video guide needed 71A2AA74-031D-4C55-8EFC-1810A0000BC1

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Haha, who knew the receiver of the doors is located at the top right rear window! :)