March 2022 US Deliveries

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S is in Emden and TYD has it scheduled to be put on a ship destined for Houston by 1/21 with delivery to Austin by March 4th. No vessel name yet. Just starting up a March 2022 delivery thread as I hadn't seen one started yet.
Sponsored

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
My 4S is in Emden and TYD has it scheduled to be put on a ship destined for Houston by 1/21 with delivery to Austin by March 4th. No vessel name yet. Just starting up a March 2022 delivery thread as I hadn't seen one started yet.
Mine is arriving in New Jersey March 16th.

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
????

4S CT Mamba Green scheduled for delivery at the end of March in MD.

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of Ducati, LR Defender, Audi S5, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S scheduled for arrival in Jacksonville and then mid March arrival in Atlanta. Might take a few weeks longer, but keen to check over the delivery experience at the Porsche Center. Anyone else going?

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
Mine is at Emden awaiting assignment to a ship by January 28 with arrival in CA March 18.

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
My 4S scheduled for arrival in Jacksonville and then mid March arrival in Atlanta. Might take a few weeks longer, but keen to check over the delivery experience at the Porsche Center. Anyone else going?
Did TYD show your car going to the dealer during the early stages of your order? When did it switch to Atlanta? The reason I ask is that I'm on step 1 with delivery shown to the dealer I bought the car from but nothing showing the car going to PECLA.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
My Mamba Green CT4 is in production right now and is scheduled for delivery through Houston in mid March. Would love to see it get to Emden this week and make the next transport to Houston but I’m not holding my breath. Configurator photo…
Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries 4E841A7C-3C97-47BC-91FF-C789E64B1CD4

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did TYD show your car going to the dealer during the early stages of your order? When did it switch to Atlanta? The reason I ask is that I'm on step 1 with delivery shown to the dealer I bought the car from but nothing showing the car going to PECLA.
Yes, that's exactly what happened. PECLA should send you some papers to sign in due course. Once that was done, it took a few days for TYD to update with the new delivery location.

zalcamp

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5 and Q3
Country flag
I will probably regret asking this question, however would some of you share the time frame for placing deposit and then getting a commitment to build. I am on a wait list starting in mid December. I just heard from dealer no allocation, for me that is, in January. Sales person indicated next allocation announcement March. Thanks.

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Mamba Green CT4 is in production right now and is scheduled for delivery through Houston in mid March. Would love to see it get to Emden this week and make the next transport to Houston but I’m not holding my breath. Configurator photo…
4E841A7C-3C97-47BC-91FF-C789E64B1CD4.jpeg
I have low key regrets for not doing a Mamba Green CT4. Timing was unclear, so I have a much more conservative spec

Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries T 4s.JPG

Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries T 4s rear.JPG

Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries T 4s interior.JPG

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I will probably regret asking this question, however would some of you share the time frame for placing deposit and then getting a commitment to build. I am on a wait list starting in mid December. I just heard from dealer no allocation, for me that is, in January. Sales person indicated next allocation announcement March. Thanks.
I put a deposit down in late September. I think my order was submitted in October and my freeze date was early December. Car was completed 1/12 and due to be delivered on 3/4. Pretty much 6 months.

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have low key regrets for not doing a Mamba Green CT4. Timing was unclear, so I have a much more conservative spec

T 4s.JPG

T 4s rear.JPG

T 4s interior.JPG
I gave a lot of consideration to Mamba. Wife turned it down, and I needed her buy-in for a six figure + car.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

T 4s.JPG

T 4s rear.JPG

T 4s interior.JPG
Definitely more conservative but still incredibly beautiful ?

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I gave a lot of consideration to Mamba. Wife turned it down, and I needed her buy-in for a six figure + car.
My wife and I happened to see a Mamba Green Macan in a parking lot one day and from that moment forward we were hooked on the color choice. It’s awesome in real life. Pictures never do it justice.

itsRandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine is set to board a vessel on 1/28. I still don't have a ship name, but I just hope it sticks to the timeline. Scheduled in Atlanta early March.
Sponsored