OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Funny I though I was the only one doing that. My wife makes fun of me now because all I do is watch YouTube videos about the car.
I do the same thing. I’ve never been a heavy YouTube user before, and now I fear I’ve opened a portal to hell.

I also have a neighbor that parks his Taycan outside a few streets away. I drive by it to admire it sometimes, and I suspect my neighbor thinks I’m casing his house. I think the Taycan is much better looking in person.
Sponsored

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I do the same thing. I’ve never been a heavy YouTube user before, and now I fear I’ve opened a portal to hell.

I also have a neighbor that parks his Taycan outside a few streets away. I drive by it to admire it sometimes, and I suspect my neighbor thinks I’m casing his house. I think the Taycan is much better looking in person.
I don't have a neighbor that has one but someone who works in a "strip club" we pass when we go to Costco has one and I always slow down to admire it! The first few times my wife just looked at me then she said why do you keep slowing down and looking every time we pass this place. Oops I can see that seemed off (-:

Jonmar

First Name
Maryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman, 2022 Taycan on order!
Country flag
Production was scheduled to start 01/21/2022, Friday. TYD hasn't updated to show the milestone being complete, but it has seemed to lag a bit over the weekends so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will update tomorrow.
Mine also showed scheduled to start 1/21/2022 Friday. I also am not showing it being completed. It hasn’t updated. Hoping to see an update tomorrow as well!!!!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Mine was scheduled to start production a week ago Friday but it did not really happen until Monday. Production was complete by Friday ?

Mission C

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, MB GLS450
Country flag
Funny I though I was the only one doing that. My wife makes fun of me now because all I do is watch YouTube videos about the car.
I was sitting on the couch watching YT videos yesterday and my wife made me leave the room because she is sick of hearing about the Taycan already.

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
My 4S is in Emden and TYD has it scheduled to be put on a ship destined for Houston by 1/21 with delivery to Austin by March 4th. No vessel name yet. Just starting up a March 2022 delivery thread as I hadn't seen one started yet.
My volcano grey 4S is st Emden and scheduled for 3/18 delivery to Scottsdale. Will the Porsche site tell us vessel name?

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
I was sitting on the couch watching YT videos yesterday and my wife made me leave the room because she is sick of hearing about the Taycan already.
Thanks for the laugh that was really funny as I can sooooo relate! I am making my wife crazy as well.

Annikita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
Ours is ready for transit to Emden port. It is supposed to travel there on 1/28. Ultimate delivery to Saint Louis on March 18!

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My volcano grey 4S is st Emden and scheduled for 3/18 delivery to Scottsdale. Will the Porsche site tell us vessel name?
I’ve heard that TYD will include the vessel name, but I’m still stuck at Emden at the moment.

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
My 4S is in Emden and TYD has it scheduled to be put on a ship destined for Houston by 1/21 with delivery to Austin by March 4th. No vessel name yet. Just starting up a March 2022 delivery thread as I hadn't seen one started yet.
I should be on the same ship from Germany. 4S Mamba Green to arrive in Austin Porsche Dealership first or second week of March. Keep me posted on your delivery. Good luck

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I should be on the same ship from Germany. 4S Mamba Green to arrive in Austin Porsche Dealership first or second week of March. Keep me posted on your delivery. Good luck
That makes 3 of us that could be on the same ship headed for Porsche Austin. Mamba Green CT4 here. Mine is in transit to Emden today.

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That makes 3 of us that could be on the same ship headed for Porsche Austin. Mamba Green CT4 here. Mine is in transit to Emden today.
We got lucky. They can’t keep the Taycans in stock right now.
Sponsored