2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag

Annikita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
Ours is finally in transit to Emden today! Although it looks like it made a detour and has been stopped at a golf club overnight :D

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Ours is finally in transit to Emden today! Although it looks like it made a detour and has been stopped at a golf club overnight :D
Ha, mine was stopped at a golf course too. Sat there for a whole day. Finally made it to Emden today which unfortunately means that it missed the boat that set out yesterday ? Now it waits for the Felicity Ace to arrive on Feb 6.

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ha, mine was stopped at a golf course too. Sat there for a whole day. Finally made it to Emden today which unfortunately means that it missed the boat that set out yesterday ? Now it waits for the Felicity Ace to arrive on Feb 6.
FWIW my TYD is showing my car sittting nicely in the port in Emden while in fact it's on the ship trucking through the North Sea at 13 knots and 2 days' ahead of schedule to Baltimore. So I feel now I'm leveling up to full time ship stalker.

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
Dionysos Leader en route to Panama Canal today, arrival 2/7. Not sure if that means some So Cal deliveries will hit in late February?

Anyone with a car on Dionysos Leader showing a Feb delivery date?

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
FWIW my TYD is showing my car sittting nicely in the port in Emden while in fact it's on the ship trucking through the North Sea at 13 knots and 2 days' ahead of schedule to Baltimore. So I feel now I'm leveling up to full time ship stalker.
How did you find out that your car was on a ship and not still at port?

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
How did you find out that your car was on a ship and not still at port?
My TYD told me the name of the ship. Then I started tracking the ship’s progress online. It’s now near Plymouth off the coast of England in the middle of the English Channel.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My TYD told me the name of the ship. Then I started tracking the ship’s progress online. It’s now near Plymouth off the coast of England in the middle of the English Channel.
Ah, okay. No vessel information available in TYD for me. I’m pretty sure my car is still at port in Emden. Oh well, Felicity Ace is on her way to the rescue.

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Dionysos Leader en route to Panama Canal today, arrival 2/7. Not sure if that means some So Cal deliveries will hit in late February?

Anyone with a car on Dionysos Leader showing a Feb delivery date?
Im on that ship as well heading to BH. Initially it showed feb but now march 11/12 I think. Paint to sample turbo s

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Updated PWL sailing schedule. PWL is not the only company VW uses for transport.

Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries 1643214591472

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks, but looks slightly outdated? Looks like the Supreme Ace info doesn't have the February return timeline included (unless I'm misreading this).

Edit - the Supreme Ace timing looks like someone inputted "Jan" instead of February, as the dates otherwise line up for ETA in Baltimore and then Houston.
Sponsored