Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
But only for the US! In Europe the network is soon overtaking and here it is totally irrelevant. China accounts for almost 80 percent of all fast chargers in the world.

Nothing to be anxious about! Once you have it, you will drive it. Nothing comes even close to it!
While I agree that the Rapid Charger networks in Europe are catching up, I think there will still be a time before they will overtake! I have no idea of where you got your facts from? There are nearly 2000 Supercharger stations with nearly 18000 chargers in the Tesla network. Plus of course several thousand destination chargers as well. And more are coming both Superchargers nd destination chargers.

Ionity are looking promising but there are only 280 stations with 1150 chargers open at this point with about 50 more in build.

I know there are a number of other rapid chargers network around Europe , but I hve not been able to find which ones are available in the different countries and also I do not know if these are available through the Porsche Charging??
Sponsored

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Plus of course several thousand destination chargers as well. And more are coming both Superchargers and destination chargers.
Well the Porsche's as well as other EVs can easily exploit the destination Chargers using an adapter like the TeslaTap or the $199 Lectron on Amazon. So at least part of the network is reusable.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Well the Porsche's as well as other EVs can easily exploit the destination Chargers using an adapter like the TeslaTap or the $199 Lectron on Amazon. So at least part of the network is reusable.
Yes most of the Tesla destination chargers can be used her in Europe without any adapters at all. They are all Type 2 connectors. Some of them though have a switch set to only charge Tesla but you can easily switch that in the box if needed.
Europe has an advantage by having a more standardised connectors both for the car but also for any mobile charger. You do not need as large a kit to bring as in the US!!
Sponsored