Stewartt997

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST4S
Country flag
I have a few more weeks to lock down my spec and I'm alternating between Carmine Red or Ice Grey as my future Sports Turismo. I've only been able to see a sedan in Carmine Red, but sedan and CT in Ice Grey. Both look fantastic (I'm not a fan or the darker colours). Being able to see the wheel options in the flesh is a bigger challenge and I'm not sure the configurator images do any of them justice.

I've built two pretty identical spec cars in Carmine Red and Ice Grey. I have 2 questions to those who have these vehicles::

1. Does the Carmine Red / Ice Grey Sports Turismo look better with Mission or RS Spyder Wheels?
2. Is there any significant comfort difference between 18 way adaptive sports vs 14 way comfort seats.

Thanks fall for your advice - here are my spec codes for any other comments - PP9JPAL7 (Carmine Red) PPR1DDY2 (Ice Grey)

Thanks all.

Porsche Taycan Matching wheels to Carmine Red or Ice Grey 4S ST grey

Porsche Taycan Matching wheels to Carmine Red or Ice Grey 4S ST red

Last edited:

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
2. Is there any significant comfort difference between 18 way adaptive sports vs 14 way comfort seats.
The 18-way is a significant comfort improvement for me because I'm slim (1.9 m, 77 kg). Without the thigh bolsters (A) and the torso bolsters (B), I'd be sliding around in the seat.
Porsche Taycan Matching wheels to Carmine Red or Ice Grey 4S ST 1655054665772

I can't comment on your #1 other than by urging you get exactly what you want. Perhaps another forum member will say something that will spark your final decision. GREAT choices and good luck!

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I have a few more weeks to lock down my spec and I'm alternating between Carmine Red or Ice Grey as my future Sports Turismo. I've only been able to see a sedan in Carmine Red, but sedan and CT in Ice Grey. Both look fantastic (I'm not a fan or the darker colours). Being able to see the wheel options in the flesh is a bigger challenge and I'm not sure the configurator images do any of them justice.

I've built two pretty identical spec cars in Carmine Red and Ice Grey. I have 2 questions to those who have these vehicles::

1. Does the Carmine Red / Ice Grey Sports Turismo look better with Mission or RS Spyder Wheels?

Thanks fall for your advice - here are my spec codes for any other comments - PP9JPAL7 (Carmine Red) PPR1DDY2 (Ice Grey)

Thanks all.

grey.jpg

red.jpg
I am a fan of the Carmine Red option.

As for the seats, the 18 ways are intended to simulate a race-type seat so its more restrictive…with the intent of holding you in place. The bolstering and general ingress/egress of the car (along with 18 ways) make it such that you need to be a bit of a contortionist to get in and out of the vehicle without bumping the sharp corner of the dash. The 14 ways are very comfortable but dont hug you so you can move around in the seat a bit to get comfortable If desired. So I generally feel that if you still have a bit of “boy racer” in you, you may want the 18 ways. If you are beyond that stage, the 14 ways are more sensible for a commuter car like the Taycan. 911 or 718 owners may have different calculus for making this decision….

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Thanks all.

grey.jpg

red.jpg
RS spyder all day long.