Matrix light GTS, Turbo, Turbo S

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
The matrix lights are standard equipment on the GTS and above models and those of us who are having cars built in the next several months will be getting the standard lights. It's not going to sway my decision to buy the car or make me delay the build to wait for these lights. Is Porsche going to make this right by giving some credit towards another option or some discount? It's a $2500 option after all. Not holding out hope but it sure would be a nice gesture.
Sponsored

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
The matrix lights are standard equipment on the GTS and above models and those of us who are having cars built in the next several months will be getting the standard lights. It's not going to sway my decision to buy the car or make me delay the build to wait for these lights. Is Porsche going to make this right by giving some credit towards another option or some discount? It's a $2500 option after all. Not holding out hope but it sure would be a nice gesture.
Who said the models that have Matrix lights as standard wont be getting them? I checked earlier this week with my dealer and they confirmed they would be on my GTS order...

lparrish3511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet (ordered 2022 Taycan 4S)
Country flag
Who said the models that have Matrix lights as standard wont be getting them? I checked earlier this week with my dealer and they confirmed they would be on my GTS order...
I have a 4s on order (had to remove the matrix lights option to not delay delivery further), and I asked my SA if the matrix lights would be available if I upgraded to a GTS or higher, and she said they aren't currently available on any models. She's new, though (only worked at Porsche for a few months), so take it for what it's worth...

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I think he's asking if there will be any goodwill gesture for those who have added them as options (on a 4, 4S etc) but who are no longer able to have them? The answer is likely to be 'no', but you will obviously get your $2,500 option amount refunded!

If you have ordered a GTS, you will get the Matrix lights.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I have a 4s on order (had to remove the matrix lights option to not delay delivery further), and I asked my SA if the matrix lights would be available if I upgraded to a GTS or higher, and she said they aren't currently available on any models. She's new, though (only worked at Porsche for a few months), so take it for what it's worth...
I'm sure that's wrong.

OP
OP

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
My SA says my GTS will not be coming with Matrix lights. He seems pretty knowledgeable about the whole process so far. He could be wrong. . .
Sponsored