May 2023 Deliveries

DaddyCool

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (Ordered Nov 21, expect May 23)
Country flag
2FEA6A81-C087-4E0D-AB46-4AC24B1FD64F.jpeg
Took delivery of mine last Saturday and loving it……the little man also approved!
Love the wheels. like you I choose to upgrade to the same set - these look popular on the CT, and in my opinion the best looking/value. Awaiting delivery if my 4 CT.

dtv852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Hybrid 2020, Macan 2022
Country flag
FYI. Just picked up my 2023 CT 4S. An absolutely spectacular car. For a variety of reasons, I am leasing my car. And because of that, I am able to take advantage of the tax rebate extended to EVs, decreasing my lease payments by a significant amount. At first, the dealer didn't think it applied, but they came back and are making the adjustments to my lease.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Interesting that cars are still being released in the US, but not in UK/Europe.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Not mine. Been sitting at the port for 8 days now. GTS ST.
8 days is well before the recent 'stop sale' which only happened on Wednesday as I understand it. Apparently my dealer was mid-way through a handover when they got the message from Porsche AG, and they had to send the customer away without their car (in a loaner)!! At least I had 12 hours' notice.

I'm enjoying the Turbo S Saloon I've been given in the meantime, which is allowing me to get used to various functionality and I will have a better idea of what I want to be set up on my car when I collect it, hopefully very soon...

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan on order
Country flag
8 days is well before the recent 'stop sale' which only happened on Wednesday as I understand it. Apparently my dealer was mid-way through a handover when they got the message from Porsche AG, and they had to send the customer away without their car (in a loaner)!! At least I had 12 hours' notice.

I'm enjoying the Turbo S Saloon I've been given in the meantime, which is allowing me to get used to various functionality and I will have a better idea of what I want to be set up on my car when I collect it, hopefully very soon...
I'm now on stop sale, ST GTS due to arrive at the showroom early next week, they were optimistic I might still get the car end of week 🤞🏻

mjw930

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, ‘21 Ridgeline (modded)
Country flag
FYI. Just picked up my 2023 CT 4S. An absolutely spectacular car. For a variety of reasons, I am leasing my car. And because of that, I am able to take advantage of the tax rebate extended to EVs, decreasing my lease payments by a significant amount. At first, the dealer didn't think it applied, but they came back and are making the adjustments to my lease.
Were you able to authenticate your My Porsche ID in the PCM and connect the car to your My Porsche app?

Last edited:

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey GTS, BMW X5 4.0i M Sport,
Country flag
My taycan GTS was ready for collection tomorrow.... then I got the stop sale call this morning.

Dealer said he would know more Tues and "probably a software update" and that he expected I'd have the car in around 10 days.....

dtv852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Hybrid 2020, Macan 2022
Country flag
Were you able to authenticate your My Porsche ID in the PCM and connect the car to your My Porsche app?
Yes. I was able to do that at the dealership. I'm still trying to figure that out.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
My car has been in port for 5 days. TYD still shows May 22 delivery to dealer and 5/23 dealer arrival so i guess i shouldn't freak out. Just sad that others got their cars 2 days after port arrival but me not so lucky.

mjw930

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, ‘21 Ridgeline (modded)
Country flag
My car has been in port for 5 days. TYD still shows May 22 delivery to dealer and 5/23 dealer arrival so i guess i shouldn't freak out. Just sad that others got their cars 2 days after port arrival but me not so lucky.
Well I got my car but now they want it back so not so sure anyone’s getting their cars for a while.