Media Loading Issue

Basebull7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Today I went to run some errands and I couldn't use the radio because the loading (spinning circle) just kept going round and round...I turned car off for 4 hours and when I returned...the spinning continued. Very frustrating...any suggestions on what to do or why this happens?

Thanks
Sponsored

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Today I went to run some errands and I couldn't use the radio because the loading (spinning circle) just kept going round and round...I turned car off for 4 hours and when I returned...the spinning continued. Very frustrating...any suggestions on what to do or why this happens?

Thanks
Was the radio affected or just SiriusXM? I’ve had the spinning issue on Sirius but have been able to switch over to regular radio during the problem. I also had this happen recently when I inadvertently grabbed the second key that just sits in the drawer. It wasn’t previously linked to my profile like the normal key I use is so when I grabbed that second key by accident everything just spun and I had to log back in to my Porsche account in the PCM. Once I did that all the radio functions came back like normal and now I have both keys linked to my account.