Mediterranean Highway November Delivery

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
MY22 arrived to Emden port yesterday post production and was planned to be on Vessel by Nov 12 as per TYD estimated date. However, I started seeing Mediterranean highway under Vessel (as seen below) this morning, it wasn't showing the vessel name until yesterday.

Porsche Taycan Mediterranean Highway November Delivery 1634940454974

Mediterranean highway just left Emden dock and is planned to arrive Baltimore on Nov 5th (http://www.vesseltracking.net/ship/mediterranean-highway-9250220). Hoping MY22 made on to vessel.. There are no open campaigns on car. If it made to vessel, I may get the MY22 sooner than estimated delivery date as per TYD (Dec 03). TYD has not yet updated with completion of "On Vessel" step... any other way I can find if it made to Vessel?

Who else are in the same boat :) ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
MY22 arrived to Emden port yesterday post production and was planned to be on Vessel by Nov 12 as per TYD estimated date. However, I started seeing Mediterranean highway under Vessel (as seen below) this morning, it wasn't showing the vessel name until yesterday.

1634940454974.png

Mediterranean highway just left Emden dock and is planned to arrive Baltimore on Nov 5th (http://www.vesseltracking.net/ship/mediterranean-highway-9250220). Hoping MY22 made on to vessel.. There are no open campaigns on car. If it made to vessel, I may get the MY22 sooner than estimated delivery date as per TYD (Dec 03). TYD has not yet updated with completion of "On Vessel" step... any other way I can find if it made to Vessel?

Who else are in the same boat :) ?
I have been following TYD progress over the last month and I have noticed that the various stages are marked completed after 11:00pm Eastern Time. My car shows estimated On Vessel date of 22-Oct, but it's not yet marked completed.

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
I have been following TYD progress over the last month and I have noticed that the various stages are marked completed after 11:00pm Eastern Time. My car shows estimated On Vessel date of 22-Oct, but it's not yet marked completed.
Do you see vessel name?

anoobis

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s, 2020 BMW M2 Comp, 2023 C8 Z06
Country flag
My 4s is on the Mediterranean Highway as well!

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
As per TYD MY22 arrives to Baltimore Port on 11/5, but for some reason Port processing has moved to 12/3, It was 11/5 earlier. Anyone else on MH seen this changes?

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
As per TYD MY22 arrives to Baltimore Port on 11/5, but for some reason Port processing has moved to 12/3, It was 11/5 earlier. Anyone else on MH seen this changes?
On the same boat. As noted on the Dec 22 thread, seeing the same change and dates. Hoping it flashes back closer to the 11/19 date it was tracking at up until it got to Emden. Any idea what's causing the port processing delays?

Based on what's noted on this thread, there may be reason to hope our cars don't get stuck at port.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/who-else-is-on-glovis-sun.6804/page-2#post-103525

Last edited:

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
On the same boat. As noted on the Dec 22 thread, seeing the same change and dates. Hoping it flashes back closer to the 11/19 date it was tracking at up until it got to Emden. Any idea what's causing the port processing delays?

Based on what's noted on this thread, there may be reason to hope our cars don't get stuck at port.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/who-else-is-on-glovis-sun.6804/page-2#post-103525
I'm on the same boat as well with my processing date pushed back to 12/3.

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
As of now there are no open campaigns on MY22, Dealer said they will have more idea on any holdups or anything else once it arrives to Baltimore... waiting for 11/5

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Are y’all still tracking for a December delivery date?
TYD still shows Dec 10 as estimate dealer delivery date… hoping it gets delivered sooner… Otherwise its going to be longest month of my life.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Makes no sense for it to sit at port with no open campaigns. Hopefully you guys will be getting it real soon. ?
Sponsored