Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Just out of curiosity from someone still waiting for the car - do you normally only use the built-in Navi? I have been a Tesla owner for the past 6 years, and one of the things I am really looking forward to is to use the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay to access Wayze or Google Maps as these are by far the best at getting you to where you need to be. Or does this solution come with some drawbacks?
From a navigation point of view, using Waze or Google maps is superb. The maps are up to date as well as all the traffic information. The only slight draw back is that the car will not pre heat the battery before going to a HPC, when driving on a longer road trip. But driving the car might heat the battery enough on a very long trip so minor issue then.

I have had success with the car navigator also, but it seems the update about traffic etc is not working properly! Could be LTE problems or….. And on a lot of roads around me the map data is very incorrect. Tried to navigate down some stairs here.!!!!

The car is at the garage for nearly two weeks already for these issues and they are no wiser yet.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kingske

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
From a navigation point of view, using Waze or Google maps is superb. The maps are up to date as well as all the traffic information. The only slight draw back is that the car will not pre heat the battery before going to a HPC, when driving on a longer road trip. But driving the car might heat the battery enough on a very long trip so minor issue then.

I have had success with the car navigator also, but it seems the update about traffic etc is not working properly! Could be LTE problems or….. And on a lot of roads around me the map data is very incorrect. Tried to navigate down some stairs here.!!!!

The car is at the garage for nearly two weeks already for these issues and they are no wiser yet.
I vividly remember your post with the picture of the stairs.